Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have you ever thought about how ants and bees are simps?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Seriously. They go out and defend their colonies and hives against invaders and other threats, they're basically just defending their stupid queen. And they're also stupid and beneath us, just like IT. Coincidence? I think not!

the worker ants and bees are infertile females. so they can't be considered simps. But the drones or male ant/bees can be, they basically fuck the queen and they die as their penis blows up releasing the sperm. I guess it's a pretty good life tho, fuck and die
Seriously. They go out and defend their colonies and hives against invaders and other threats, they're basically just defending their stupid queen. And they're also stupid and beneath us, just like IT. Coincidence? I think not!
@Lebensmüder thoughts

Those are females? :fuk: Guess I don't feel bad anymore about crushing them beneath my shoes. :feelsLSD:
Yes. it's big reason I pour boiling hot water when I see an ant mound in my backyard. as for bees, I attempt to shoo em away rather than kill as they are needed for flowers and honey.

as for bees, I attempt to shoo em away rather than kill as they are needed for flowers and honey.
Does this include wasps, hornets, and/or yellow jackets? Or just the bright yellow ones, and the bumbly ones?

Does this include wasps, hornets, and/or yellow jackets? Or just the bright yellow ones, and the bumbly ones?
only the bumble and honey bees, I kill wasps or hornets if I can't avoid them bees, I kick out the window.

only the bumble and honey bees, I kill wasps or hornets if I can't avoid them bees, I kick out the window.
I've never had a problem with the bumble and honey bees, so that's good. I'll kill wasps and hornets then with impunity.

i know a good amount of deathnic males that are essentially worker bees