Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever thought that you are a lesbian girl in a man's body?

TheIncelArmy

TheIncelArmy

Legit MentalCel مُسلِم
-
This question has come to me as i faced two realities with people that i used to chat, and friends, who have tell to me the following circustances:

First, i'm portuguese speaker, in MGTOW, Voice for Men SIMILAR BRAZILIAN and others forums that i used to join when i was 17 to 22 years old, i was somewhat misoginyst (but not even closer as radicalized men are) and others things that usually incels are, after joining these foruns for years and posting my opinions in it, many of the times i've got banned and blammed "to be a woman fake profile", but i'm a MAN! I SWEAR!

Second, a good friend of mine have noticed that some of my nails, "ARE WOMAN NAILS", and i became DAFUQ?

Third, in my teenager, i was used to play in mmorpg mostly in "women" gender, not because i would felt that i'm gay, but because they have always becamed my waifus and, for some reason, i would prefer woman character customization and clothes than male characters.

Four, i tried experiments with men to discover if i was gay, but i can sincere say that i'm not, and believe me, i asked myself several questions, and never find any "man" partner. I don't feel attracted to men..

Really, i want a serious feedback on it!
And i also noticed that woman with men's characteristics are also rejected "http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3689324/The-hell-woman-MAN-S-VOICE.html"

Last edited:
Third, in my teenager, i was used to play in mmorpg mostly in "women" gender

I started doing this as a teen and still do it to this day. It isn't because of any waifu shit, but I do not self insert into most video games, and I would rather look at tits and ass instead of some dude. I play as a male during most adult games, though.

I kinda enterained the idea of being a woman and larped as one online sometimes when I was in my teens, but I never actually wanted to be one irl. I always ended conversations with guys once they became sexual. I just liked the attention that pretending to be a female online got me.

I kinda enterained the idea of being a woman and larped as one online sometimes when I was in my teens, but I never actually wanted to be one irl. I always ended conversations with guys once they became sexual. I just liked the attention that pretending to be a female online got me.

Yeah, shemale act's in online game is pretty normal, i believe that even chad's do it a lot of time to earn in-game, but i never disguised as a woman, and made a lot of great male/female friendships online that lasts till today

So basically transgender without realizing it?

I try not to think about degeneracy

So basically transgender?

No, at least not in my case, i mean, i don't want to "Dress like a girl", it's about the inner feeling.

I take this to table because many people born in many forms, if are people who born inside of another, i would not suspect that my inner personality it's not so "male", it is more related to NEUTRAL gender
I try not to think about degeneracy

i have a fucking certainty that while my mom smoked throught my gestation, it gaved me all of these anxiety-correlated problems

Last edited: