Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you ever went to a spiritual healer?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
To get rid of any depression or anxiety? If so did it help? How long was the session? Or do you think it's all mumbo jumbo and a scam created by less successful foids to learn an easy profession and make money out of cucks and other gullible people?

yeah i been to molybdomancy

Interesting. I read on wikipedia that kurşun dökme seems common in Turkey.
yes there are other similiar practices coming from our old religion shamanism.

Never paid for this shit but my people practice it so i got these for free tbh. my grandma does this thing for example

I'm also "ocak" (dont know the name in english,like shaman but not exactly) so I have ability to heal. my grandpa transfared it to me (kind of similiar to how shamans works) and i believed to heal jaundice
@wasted12years

I'm also "ocak" (dont know the name in english,like shaman but not exactly) so I have ability to heal. my grandpa transfared it to me (kind of similiar to how shamans works) and i believed to heal jaundice
@wasted12years
Based. I wish i had some kind of pagan healing ability. My culture is too christian and modernized.

They are huge cope tbh

Based. I wish i had some kind of pagan healing ability. My culture is too christian and modernized.
yes its good tbh my relatives and grandparents keep traditions due to still being nomad

though I dont believe in such things I saw myself how those practices healed people

@wasted12years
just "heal" some foids theory? i know a perfect way to treat lower abdomen pain ngl :feelsLSD:

never even heard of it but seems like the biggest scam imaginable

Would give it a try tbh. Not paying a single cent tho.

My parents once brought me to one. I don't believe in that shit though, it doesn't helped.

One of my aunts is a spiritual healer and I got a book from her on my birthday on how to use tarot cards.

i would give it a shot if it were free