Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have You Guys Ever Been Stung By a Bee?

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I have before once in my arm. Shit hurt like a bitch. I even got stung by a stingray one time in the side of my foot. Now that shit hurt 10x more than a bee sting. Wbu you guys

Yes, by a dead one

Alot of times. 2 times in my left eye

No I always run away when they get close, i was always scared of getting stung by a jellyfish but that never happened either.

never got stung but was bitten by a dog and a human

I was, like, 9 or 10. It was a bright summer day and I was playing around on one of the clothesline posts in my backyard. One of these babies.

When suddenly, a stinging pain on my leg. It was entirely unfamiliar to me, but I knew exactly what it had to be. I was in shock. I ran up to the bathroom and immediately started running cold water on it.

Depends on what bee exactly. Honey bee is pretty much harmless it even boost your immunity.

Yes, I got stung by bees and bumblebees a couple of times when I was little.

But those are small insects. Getting stung by a stingray sounds horrifying. Were you in the sea?

Now I realized I haven't been to the sea since I was a kid. I'm too ugly to take off my shirt in public...

Yes when I was 9 or 8

Beelieve in yourself, don't ever get up

I got my nose cartilage or something else inside it broken by a dog once. the dog just took a chomp of my nose and it started spraying blood out of it

Got stung by a bumble bee on my foot.

I did, on the nose, and I was like 7, it was total shit.

Yes, I got stung by bees and bumblebees a couple of times when I was little.

But those are small insects. Getting stung by a stingray sounds horrifying. Were you in the sea?

Now I realized I haven't been to the sea since I was a kid. I'm too ugly to take off my shirt in public...
Yeah dude I was literally ankle deep in water. Felt like a serrated knife went into my foot. Look down see blood in the water. I got back up on the sand and didn't know wtf happened, the sting was so small but it was bleeding a lot and hurt so bad. Foot was getting super swollen. Went to urgent care and they immediately knew it was a stingray. They put my foot in super hot water for a while. I guess it breaks down the venom from the sting.

Very painful, when I was looking it up online some foid was comparing the pain to childbirth saying it felt similar.

Right in the middle of my forehead. I put some tooth paste on it.

I got stung on the foot by a faggot bee in May of this year and then a fucking yellow jacket stung my arm in September causing it to swell really fucking badly. It looked like Popeye's arm for like 4 days

never been stung actually but i dont like them

Yes by bees and by bumblebees multiple times.Last time this summer.

Unfortunately i haven't died.

a lot of times.

only female bees have stings btw

no wonder so many of us get stung

I've been bit by a bee