Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The world would be a better place if women were as desperate for our cum as this noodlefoid is for honey

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

This bitch is desperate for honey. I don't need her to be desperate for honey, I need her to be desperate for my CUM (sperm).

Foids have literally two reasons for existing:

1. To sexually please men
2. To give men children

A world where cum (sperm) is like an addictive drug for women is a good world.

I need my cum eaten by a woman right now!! :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
I want a woman to put herself in harm's way for my CUM just like this foid is getting stung by beecels

They’re desperate for chad cum

So this is how women act with Chad's cum. They are FUCKING DESPERATE FOR IT. That's the only thing they want.

WOMEN DON'T WANT MY SUBHUMAN CUM :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

:worryfeels:That shit must hurt, at least it wasn't a wasp

Lol. Most Asian women will. U should look on YouTube and you’ll see low tier normies flooded with asian females in asian counties and some are even married and they see a non asian they will suck.

bitch is crazy

Lol. Most Asian women will. U should look on YouTube and you’ll see low tier normies flooded with asian females in asian counties and some are even married and they see a non asian they will suck.
It's over for ricecels

Over for rice cels

Over for rice cels
Noodlefoids would rather literally get their mouths stung by swarms of bees than put their mouth on a ricecel's penis

It's over for them

Noodlefoids would rather literally get their mouths stung by swarms of bees than put their mouth on a ricecel's penis

It's over for them
This is why I wanna go on a mass rape fest in heaven

Just ask god to let me loose in a dynasty warriors esque sandbox game where I just go around raping whores

We need to genetically engineer foids to be so cum addicted that they are sucking off dudes left and right.

We have 9 times as much libido as them. If they had as much as us, we'd be fucking too much and eventually birth so many people such that we may exhaust our resources on earth. People would literally be doing it everywhere