Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you guys ever had a online gf?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
When I was a cucked youngcel, I would cope by talking to foids online to escape from the fact that no one wanted me. The only foid that I remember talking to was a redhead

no,im a giga trucel

Nope not really i talked to a Christian girl for a couple months but went no where

I sort of did by accident. I assumed she was a guy at first then she revealed that she was an asian girl. I was repulsed at first because I hated noodlewhores even back then. But being as attention-starved as I was I kept chatting with her for a year and pretty much fell in love with her. But eventually she found a boyfriend and stopped messaging me. Learned my lesson that all online relationships are a joke.

I sort of did by accident. I assumed she was a guy at first then she revealed that she was an asian girl. I was repulsed at first because I hated noodlewhores even back then. But being as attention-starved as I was I kept chatting with her for a year and pretty much fell in love with her (as much is possible with someone online). But eventually she found a boyfriend and stopped messaging me. Learned my lesson that all online relationships are a joke.
She talked to me on camera, but she probably had a boyfriend or something.

Stfu you know jack shit about me.
5'11 nigger opens threads about "being a manlet myself sucks".
Underage bastard telling that he "was" a "youngcel".
Lying freak.

No, and I don't know why someone would ever get one. :feelsaww:

Brings bad memories to me. Online relationships will never work. Never making the same mistake again. While you are talking to them online they are getting attention from other guys in real life/online that you don't know about.

Brings bad memories to me. Online relationships will never work. Never making the same mistake again. While you are talking to them online they are getting attention from other guys in real life/online that you don't know about.
Yeah, I realize that she was just playing with my feelings at the time,

i remember those days when i was 10, getting so much dopamine from a person on roblox with a girl avatar saying she liked me. She helped me through obbies with admin passes, I felt so warm and lovely inside.

You'll never have the dumb, innocent mind of a kid again

Not even Christian girls are pure. 90% of them are hypergamous
Not sven 90, more like 95
Can confirm this as true, I used to live right near where the New Wine festival was held in the UK for years, it's a Christian Ministry and would be there for a week, the Chads who lived in the small town where I lived would constantly complain about condoms being sold out everywhere for that whole week because all the "Christians" were buying them all constantly.

When I was a cucked youngcel, I would cope by talking to foids online to escape from the fact that no one wanted me. The only foid that I remember talking to was a redhead
In the year 2000 when I was 16 (THAT long ago lol) I used to bunk off school literally every day, and go to the library and sit in there all day on their shitty dial-up computers and go on a site called "L.A Chat" which was basically a series of Java based chatrooms, and I got talking to a female by the handle "Glamour_Puss" (Her real name was Rachael Adams) and would chat to her privately non-stop each day. Eventually we used to send explicit messages back and forth (They called this "cyber" back then lol), that went on for about 4 months until the library computers just suddenly stopped working one day and stayed like that for about 6 months (they probably couldn't afford the bill lol). Then when they got fixed, I got in touch, but the novelty had worn off by then for both of us and it kinda just fizzled out. I only got talking to her by larping as a 19 year old, 2nd year Uni student lol :feelskek: She wasn't half-bad-looking, naturally I didn't send her a picture of me due to being ugly, also she would've copped that I wasn't 19, plus in those days there was no camera phones, and the only way to send a photo was to scan it onto the computer and email it to the person so I just said "My scanners broken" haha.

So yeah, that was the only time I had anything online, I mainly only started going in those chat rooms just to kill time and those java chat rooms were faster than normal web browsing, which was a massive, slow, ass pain back then on dial-up.

Online gfs are stupid. You get no physical intimacy. You don’t get to see her and hear her. For all you know it could be a tranny or a guy LARPing as a foid.

If you can’t get an irl gf, then you aren’t gonna be able to make an online relationship work. Not only do you have all the problems you normall have with girls, but you also have the problem of geographical distance and she will probably be scared to tell you where she lives

It isn't possible to have a gf without using video chat these days so it will basically be hell.

no, but i've trolled as a girl online before :feelshaha: