Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you had any thoughts of going ER in high school?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I remember this dude used to spit on me like I am a trash. He would come up behind me when I was sitting and spit on my back, sometimes on my head..
The thing is that I couldn't do anything to him because he was 2x bigger and I had thoughts of bringing a knife into a school and slashing this fucker's throat. I still would like to slash his throat even tho it's been 3 years now... I would kill this fucker the same way guys in 3 guys 1 hammer did.. uhh the joy I would be getting.

Dont write this kind of threads here. It makes us all look bad.

I am just venting. It's not like I am gonna do it.. I don't even know what he's upto or where he is.

cucktears crave for such threads

Oh I also remember this fucker punching in my stomach randomly.. or when I was sitting, he quickly grabbed the chair and pushed to himself so I could fall and then femoids laughing..

I do have a lot of deep hatred

pretty sure most incels were bullied when we were in our younger years, I know i was.

Whahahaah 3 guys 1 hammer thats real oldschool shit. I remember watching that video when i was younger. Poor man he was just on his bike on his to his family lmfao.
But those 3 pshycos killed more people around the area am i right?

Cucktears is reading this thread

Surprisingly in high school, I was never bullied which is probably why I don’t have such an intense hatred for Chad.

I did have a hot teacher who always fucking picked on me specific. I wanted to bend her over the desk

No and never. I’m not a violent person, all I wanted in high school was a qt girlfriend. And after we graduated we would move into the woods and live happily. Of course that never happened and my crush ended with Chad on our last year of high school.

I don't want to do it, I want somebody else to do it.

no even though there are people i hate, i don't want to do it.

Unfortunately no guns in the UK. :(

Yes and it was even before I knew anything about school shooters or going ER.

Oh yeah. Big part of why they had me seeing shrinks and put me in the retard classes.

I never actually said anything about shooting up the school, they just assumed it based on my demeanor and social behavior. I did tell the psychologists how I hated people and stuff though. Some of them thought I was a psychopath or a narcissist and wanted to send me off. Finally after considering that as a kid they thought I was autistic (as I've always been anti-social among many other things) but my IQ was above average they settled on Asperger's. And that's how I was diagnosed.

To be fair I guess they were right in that I'd definitely thought about killing people a bunch. And I was never bullied or anything either. Actually most people liked me, even though I just ignored them because I hated them and because nobody was like me or into the same shit as me, and because I hated that the world wasn't what I wanted it to be.

I just really hated people and didn't want to be around them. Being FORCED to be around them all day was what triggered my rage I guess. Sometimes even today, I go in public and I'm suddenly consumed by thoughts about how much I hate all these fucking normalfags and how I'd love to mow them down with a machine gun.

So, us autists should NOT be forced to be around people when we clearly say we don't want to be, damnit!

Not ER, but I do wish I could've broken limbs with bats.

Too bad my mom made me a bitch.

no, but everyone else did

i got fucking sent to the dean once just because my face looks "too aggressive"

at the end of it all, yes, i actually did want to go ER because of that treatment. fuck all those cunts in school.

also considering i was a literal mute most of the time.

No. I was too bluepilled

You let someone shit on you and embarrass you and they will go on indefinitely without you ever getting back on them slightly, let alone a good revenge

Really?

This is why anyone who is anti-revenge or anti-ER is a fakecel ultra-normie

I have not. Still haven't. I don't have the mindset to commit first degree murder.

I do some times fantasize my place of work catching fire and everyone getting out, just so I have a valid excuse not to go to work lmao

No, i only wanted to kill the people that bullied me, not random people. I wanted to smash their face in with a baseball bat.

i wanted to kill my bullies. I should have done it. They absolutely deserved it. I also fantasized about doing a public suicide during lunch to show everyone what they caused. And then post a video rant on Facebook before and tag everyone. Lol

Not really, but in middle school I did.

Holy fuck. How could you have let him bully you like that? Should have crushed his balls or something.

i know how that feels man i might have had some scraps if i didnt get bullied so much