Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you lied to you co-workers, classmates or friends on why your single or why you don't have a girlfriend yet ?

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
I die a little more inside everytime I have to say I'm not interested at the moment or I haven't find the right one yet to my co-workers. If even if I tell them the truth I would still die a little inside. So I'll just stick to being a fake normie.

people stopped asking me like 5 years ago

I think people know at this point and don't care or just laugh behind my back, I wouldn't be surprised.

I remember just saying "Beats me" and leaving it at that.

On a few occasions, I had bosses and co-workers ask if I would be interested in dating young, single women they knew. It never progressed beyond that point. I'm guessing they had the single women "check me out" as I was leaving work one day -- and they expressed complete disinterest.

no one really asks me

all the time , all the fucking time

you just cant reveal ur a virgin to normies.

"I don't want one"

They'd ask when they wanted to humiliate me. Nowadays I'm such a sad sack of shit, no one even wants to mess with me. It's like I have ebola and they pity me... from a distance.

Most people know I'm single, and if someone asks if I have a girlfriend I will just answer no with a sad voice.
They usually get the point and leave it at that.

Most people know I'm single, and if someone asks if I have a girlfriend I will just answer no with a sad voice.
They usually get the point and leave it at that.

That's pretty much my life now.

They'd ask when they wanted to humiliate me. Nowadays I'm such a sad sack of shit, no one even wants to mess with me. It's like I have ebola and they pity me... from a distance.
i'd rather be ignored than humiliated