Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you notice that the majority of young girls are full asexual and lesbians nowadays?

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-
Like they dont even need chad at all.

Is this just some kind of anecdotical evidence or is this a new trend worldwive between young Middle-to-upper class western femoids who lives in modern cities?

I haven’t noticed this at all

Like they dont even need chad at all.

Is this just some kind of anecdotical evidence or is this a new trend worldwive between young Middle-to-upper class western femoids who lives in modern cities?
I wouldn't say majority honestly.

What I'm thinking right now, could be:
1) Assuming they are being honest about them being asexuals and lesbians, they are just being louder, while the heterosexuals don't even need to say they are heterosexuals (plus, for some reason, internet virtue signaling tends to be in form of LGBT validation these days)
2) Assuming they are lying, could be they are just trying to be edgy, or politely telling the other person that the person is not attractive enough to their even higher standards. So they just make it as if they are lesbians and asexuals.

Those two could happen at the same time, making them look like as if they are the majority.

I wouldn't say majority honestly.

What I'm thinking right now, could be:
1) Assuming they are being honest about them being asexuals and lesbians, they are just being louder, while the heterosexuals don't even need to say they are heterosexuals (plus, for some reason, internet virtue signaling tends to be in form of LGBT validation these days)
2) Assuming they are lying, could be they are just trying to be edgy, or politely telling the other person that the person is not attractive enough to their even higher standards. So they just make it as if they are lesbians and asexuals.

Those two could happen at the same time, making them look like as if they are the majority.
This is all true, specially the first point.

However, at least for what i see in my city, most of the Young woman are single and couldn't care less about chad and men in general.
And there is a lot of goodlooking males here were i live, so is not like there is a scarcity of attractive males in my city. Its just like a big % of girls (mainly zoomers) dont want anything with a man (even if the male have looks/status)

This is all true, specially the first point.

However, at least for what i see in my city, most of the Young woman are single and couldn't care less about chad and men in general.
And there is a lot of goodlooking males here were i live, so is not like there is a scarcity of attractive males in my city. Its just like a big % of girls (mainly zoomers) dont want anything with a man (even if the male have looks/status)
I wouldn't say much, because I'm not living in western society rn, and mostly spending my time in Muslim-dominated outskirts.

they are all annoying aggressive feminist 'enby's

All foids are bisexual.

i dont care about girls under 27

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back