Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you noticed most faggots who are into femboys are pedophiles?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm not kidding. I mean it's obvious from how they use the term boy but there's a huge pedo thing going on with people who are into pedos. Every fag I talk to who's into femboys tells me how they love how youthful they are, the younger the better and how borderline illegal are the best. There's always a glorification when it comes to femboys of juvenile traits and most guys who are into femboys at least on 4chan are legit pedophiles.

most fags are pedos tbh.

most fags are pedos tbh.
That's true. Especially top fags. They're always obsessed with fucking young youthful boy like men "twinks" etc... And bottoms I've noticed are obsessed with fantasying about being boys.

All faggots are pedophilias the Jews give me meds to turn me into a faggot nice try

isnt the same shit as lolicon tho?

Most fags are pedophiles it is undeniably true. That is why their vocabulary has boy or daddy. The gay rights movement was cofounded by NAMBLA members, which they later swept under the rug.

The lgbt movement was always a push towards getting the laws changed to allow adults to have sex with children. They just distort it by saying kids can choose their own sexuality and gender and they can get coached by perfectly mentally unstable trannies and drag queens.

Most fags are pedophiles it is undeniably true. That is why their vocabulary has boy or daddy. The gay rights movement was cofounded by NAMBLA members, which they later swept under the rug.

The lgbt movement was always a push towards getting the laws changed to allow adults to have sex with children. They just distort it by saying kids can choose their own sexuality and gender and they can get coached by perfectly mentally unstable trannies and drag queens.

15yo foids are 100% ready for dicks sluts.
Under 15=pedo shit, get help :feelsUgh:
15 to 19 = foids prime :ahegao:
20 to 28 = used but still in good conditions :feelsbadman:
29 to 35= used and in bad conditions :cryfeels:
35 to 52 = great boxing training dummies :feelsBox:
over 52 = rotting zombies, stay at home pls :feelsbaton: