Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people are animals

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
I have noticed that most people are little more than apes in their behavior. They don't practice critical thought - they just want to fuck, eat, sleep and nothing else.
A very few can rise beyond this animalistic nature and actually behave like proper humans.

Why are these animals allowed to be out of shackles?

We uh live in a society. A society where all stages of ape evolution live together basically. Barely 0.1% are sentient.

Damn, what a crazy realization.
I've never heard that one before.

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

We are on a forum centered around our inability to get sex. We are hardly that much more divorced from our carnal desires than normalfags. In fact, our inability to get sex leads us to fixate on it more.

"Give them circus." - Romans
"Distractions are opium for the masses" - Karl Marx

Not most but all. No exceptions.

I'm guessing it's our primal instincts.

why haven't you been able to transcend the desire for sex and female affection the entire time then? We often critisize simps, however incels are the ultimate cucks, because we want to get laid, but women despise us and we inevitably make the inability to fuck one of the central pieces of our identity.