Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you noticed that you never see attractive people complaining

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : with all the validation, sex , love , and relationships they have no reason to this is such a
IMG 5599

they complain about life too and they are heard much more than unattractive people.
Its just that they complain about shit that would be the 100th most shitty thing about my life as an ugly autistic male.

Everyone complains.
Nobody is special

they complain about life too and they are heard much more than unattractive people.
Its just that they complain about shit that would be the 100th most shitty thing about my life as an ugly autistic male.

Everyone complains.
Nobody is special
False I don’t complain yet my life is worse than 99.999% of people and I put up with normies with good lives complaining

Half of youtube is these entitled whores complaining that they can't choose because too many chads and htns are attracted to them. Then you see chads and chadlites complaining that their one stacey gf found out he cheated with another/multiple staceys/staceylites. Burn them all. Makes me want to gouge out my eyes

they work out their anxiety with sex