Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Have you seen your beautiful tribute yet? @knajjd

There's a better one tbh.

Is he OK? Why all the tributes?
He hasn't banned me in a while, nor have I seen him post. I'm getting scared now.
I hope nothing happened to him, and if he did leave, that he got a hot date.
If that's him in the photo, he's a nice looking guy.

knajjd would be a JB magnet if it wasn’t for his height tbh..

Is he OK?
hes a mod, of course he is
Why all the tributes?
meme because he is gl but rly short
If that's him in the photo, he's a nice looking guy.
yea thats him
I hope nothing happened to him, and if he did leave, that he got a hot date.
nothing happened, hes probably ldaring on some other forum and he is not on a hot date cuz he is too short(5'2)

nothing happened, hes probably ldaring on some other forum and he is not on a hot date cuz he is too short(5'2)
Can he still grow? He looks like a teen heartthrob from the 1970's. If he becomes a singer,I could see the girls screaming for him.
If he is an InCel, then a Chad (or a Fonz or a Travolta) can be an In-Cel, but I don't think he'll be an In-Cel for long.
He might have to take a girl shorter than him, but he could still get a girl, a hot one too.

Last edited:
knajjd would be a JB magnet if it wasn’t for his height tbh..
Tbh. Was my fav' admin tbh. He helped me with technical problems sometimes. I'll miss him. :cryfeels:

Can he still grow? He looks like a teen heartthrob from the 1970's. If he becomes a singer,I could see the girls screaming for him.
If he is an InCel, then a Chad (or a Fonz or a Travolta) can be an In-Cel, but I don't think he'll be an In-Cel for long.
Does he mog u

What a Chad tbh. mogs me to oblivion

He might have to take a girl shorter than him, but he could still get a girl, a hot one too.
he is 23 now I believe, I heard he was 21 in 2018 according to a 2017 screenshot

I'm not gay but :forcedsmile:

Whenever I hear/read "tribute" I'll always think of it in the sense of weird guys jerking off on celebrity photos.

Khajid is in the chat. Yippe Yi Yo.
Glad to see he's OK.