Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you stupid incels even tried touching grass yet?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
You know why Jeremy meeks and people like that have women thirsting after them? No it's not their looks THEY JUST TOUCHED GRASS AND HAD A GOOD PERSONALITY HOW TF DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THATTTT

just write your phone number on a piece of paper and give it to her she will say yes 100% if you are a decent human being and not a pick me man

I recently purchased an ear cleaner that I can use while scrubbing in the shower with ten shower heads. Women will be crawling to me in no time!

just write your phone number on a piece of paper and give it to her she will say yes 100% if you are a decent human being and not a pick me man
I did that once but instead of my phone number I wrote "hey you're really cute" on it and my dumbass thought it would work lmaoo. She just ended up ignoring me which honestly isn't the worst outcome (I was in 7th grade and bluepilled at the time jfl)

I recently purchased an ear cleaner that I can use while scrubbing in the shower with ten shower heads. Women will be crawling to me in no time!
Stupid inkwells won't dare touch this!! They just blame their looks for everything!!!

I did that once but instead of my phone number I wrote "hey you're really cute" on it and my dumbass thought it would work lmaoo. She just ended up ignoring me which honestly isn't the worst outcome (I was in 7th grade and bluepilled at the time jfl)
you should have beaten her,they literally admit they like that

Is that sarcasm?

I don't have grass at home.

286ce1683f7dfc7611d50dfc6cc0ba1128bc4ef7a946c57b02f9789bd23a3ea6_1.jpg

rookie numbers. You need a minimum of 100 showers a day and a daily dose of grass touching in order to attract women silly incel

grass GIF

Grass gets more action than I do

I mean if grass looked like like this I'd touch it every day. :feelskek:

IMG 1388