Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you tried going to therapy?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
The last time I went was back in March 2020, right when covid kicked in. It was a therapist someone in my D&D group at the time recommended and when I sat down in front of him it was like my mind went blank and I forgot everything.

Anyway, it was mostly basic therapy shit then he told me to go to God :feelshaha:
Like nigga, I'm paying you to help me, not God. Didn't see him again.

Jfl at that cope lol omegalul

The last time I went was back in March 2020, right when covid kicked in. It was a therapist someone in my D&D group at the time recommended and when I sat down in front of him it was like my mind went blank and I forgot everything.

Anyway, it was mostly basic therapy shit then he told me to go to God :feelshaha:
Like nigga, I'm paying you to help me, not God. Didn't see him again.

WTF? So you went to a priest? Some kind of church confessional? Was this a licensed therapist (not that it matters lol)?

theRAPIST scams you for easy shekels tbh
never been to therapy and never will. women think its amazing cause their problems in life are meme tier. incels have actual problems in life so for us all they can do is try to shove bluepill down our throats and give jewpills to be a good goy.