Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I tried to kill myself multiple times

I hope you're doing better now man. How old were you back then?
Thanks, I appreciate it. I was 20 when I shot myself and currently 21. Found the thread I wrote a while ago.

im sorry mang :feelscry:

Shit man, i'm sorry, how bad does it look now? Did it heal alright? A dog ripped off a part of my cheek when I was young.
It's a lot better and healed well. Thanks for your condolences. Sorry to hear about a dog that ripped off your cheek. How did it happen and what breed was it?

It's a lot better and healed well. Thanks for your condolences. Sorry to hear about a dog that ripped off your cheek. How did it happen and what breed was it?
It was a shar pei and Australian Shepherd mix, I was really young and playing with it, he was our dog, and he jumped up and tour off a portion of my cheek, it healed quite nicely though, just a really tiny scar, on the right side of my face, looks more like a dimple now.
Glad you're alive, I know it's a miserable reality, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, not of this world, but the world to come.

Last edited:
First I tried to overdose
This one seems the most ´comfortable´ option, out of all 3 you mentioned above.
My father is a heroin addict, and I´ve been stealing small amounts of methadone from him, for the past 2 weeks.
I have such an urge, to just overdose on 1 gram, and end it all.

It was a shar pei and Australian Shepherd mix, I was really young and playing with it, he was our dog, and he jumped up and tour off a portion of my cheek, it healed quite nicely though, just a really tiny scar, on the right side of my face, looks more like a dimple now.
Glad you're alive, I know it's a miserable reality, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, not of this world, but the world to come.
Thanks brocel. And it's good to hear your still alive from that too. A huge German Shepherd attacked my dogs and I six or seven years ago. I ended up having to concave his skull inside out until he let go of my dog. Did someone intervene between you and the Australian Shepherd or were you on your own?

If I was to od on a drug I think a few grams of cocaine shot up would do the trick.

Painless. Happy.

Methadone isn't even real heroin.

Use the real stuff. Not the "I'm trying to quit" analog....

It's like nicotine gum instead of a cigarette.