Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried this?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Best Fuckboy Haircuts 800x400

If not, why not? What's stopping you?

No haircut for your face @metabuxx

douchebag hair

no and bc im not that autistic yet

normalnigger hair

But have you tried?
Even buzzcut looks bad if you aren't good looking. Hair only improves the area immediately around the scalp. It does nothing for the rest of the face. If anything it makes you look more obnoxious and out of place.
douchebag hair
r/AsianMasculinity hair @Lv99_BixNood

Even buzzcut looks bad if you aren't good looking. Hair only improves the area immediately around the scalp. It does nothing for the rest of the face. If anything it makes you look more obnoxious and out of place.
B U T
H A V E
Y O U
T R I E D ?

B U T
H A V E
Y O U
T R I E D ?
Yeah and it does nothing. It's like hypebeastmaxxing that rich foreigners do. It just looks embarassing and no one except some other fashionmaxxing guy cares.

Last edited:
It just looks tryhard and out of place when you’re ugly in the face

my skull is fucked up, and I have asian hair genes

Imagine a trucel with one of these haircuts, he'd look beyond ridiculous jfl.

ITT volcels who make zero effort and expect to attract a foid.

No haircut for your face @metabuxx

1. I don't want to look like a retard.
2. I don't have white people hair.

douchebag hair

normalnigger hair

zoomer cuts aren't edgy :feelsugh:

All of them are already high tier normies or giga chads

No its fake and gay

I've never had a styled haircut my whole life. I just go there and tell them to do it "normal". Due to my crippling shyness.

i have a school shooter bowl cut tbh i get insulted all the time but im too lazy to get it cut

Draw32

my hair always was thin and a bad hairline

I don't have a perfect hairline and my hair never grows longer than 5-7 cm due to balding.

I like getting a nice haircut but I still look something like this.

Draws too much attention to subhuman face doesn't look good

douchebag hair
exactly, plus i haven't cut my hair/gone to a hair salon in over 2 years. I like my hair the way it is

I did try most of them.
Don't fit me. Also, when I show these images to my hairdresser, he reproduces them like a nigger trying to invent white things. Only one time it looked ok and gave me an extra point, but it never occurred again, every time it's ugly as fuck.