Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you watched Bullet Train?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Was the best newly released movie I watched this entire year, felt like watching a more comedic Kingsman with all the action and was combined with the intelligence, spectacle and wittiness of Sherlock Holmes.

View: https://youtu.be/0IOsk2Vlc4o

Last edited:
No; I don't watch many movies/TV shows, or consume much media at all, especially with modern degeneracy and foid worshipping agendas being pushed at every moment, made even more revolting by the copious amount of Chadwashing involved... :feelsUgh:

But judging by the synopsis, it doesn't look bad. :feelsjuice:

Was the best newly released movie I watched this entire year, felt like watching a more comedic Kingsman with all the action and was combined with the intelligence, spectacle and wittiness of Sherlock Holmes.

View: https://youtu.be/0IOsk2Vlc4o

This looks like it was made by a Jew trying to advertise the anime mainstream agenda to the zooomie zoomers and reddit millennials who worship this shit. Fucking trendy random Asian language and all the Asian foid worship. Srs what the fuck. Let's not forget chadly pit is the main face of this fuck fest.

Also I haven't been in the movie theaters for 5 years.

No; I don't watch many movies/TV shows, or consume much media at all, especially with modern degeneracy and foid worshipping agendas being pushed at every moment, made even more revolting by the copious amount of Chadwashing involved... :feelsUgh:

It’s made by the same director of the John Wick and Deadpool films.

I wouldn't watch it if it's mainstream and every Bastard won't shut the fuck up about it.

Seems very normie to do.

It felt like David leitch is running out of ideas tbh :feelsjuice:

Yeah I quite enjoyed it. Though it was odd to me how they did a fake fakeout at the end, it's like, this person shouldn't be standing around as if nothing happened after all those injuries, he reiterates a plot point from before, Brad Pitt says an unfunny repeated quip and then they finally kill him. There was a way to kill him before with some gravitas and it's never used, must be a book thing.

But the rest of the movie was spectacular imho tbh.

I was but tickets was sold out when I had time.

Shocked Big Mouth GIF by NETFLIX
lady bug insect GIF

Maybe we're the proverbial ladybug referenced in the movie

I enjoyed its pacing and the narrative had witty use of the train stuff

@Incelius Savage

No i haven’t.

yeha i did. i thought it was a shit movie but it turned out to be a really funny one.