Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Haven't pooped today

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
I've got a headache and farting like a tuk-tuk rickshaw rn

I was constipated as fuck last night which was so frustrating because I had just changed my bed sheets and was so ready to relax.

Not to 1-up you but i haven't taken a shit in 2 days

Enjoy It. It gets worse.

I poop once or twice a week. If everyone ate like me, it would be better for the enviroment because we would save alot of toilet paper.

Nigga what:feelsmega:
It's normal. When you eat raw animal products your digestion is perfect so you don't have to shit that often.

If you produce alot of poop it means the food you're eating doesn't digest well. That's why vegans have to take a shit 3 times a day because all they eat is fiber and carbs, the hardest foods to digest. Humans aren't meant to eat fiber/cellulose, we don't have 4 stomachs and the digestive enzymes for it. That's why we poop alot more if we eat it because it's indigestible.

It's normal. When you eat raw animal products your digestion is perfect so you don't have to shit that often.

If you produce alot of poop it means the food you're eating doesn't digest well. That's why vegans have to take a shit 3 times a day because all they eat is fiber and carbs, the hardest foods to digest. Humans aren't meant to eat fiber/cellulose, we don't have 4 stomachs and the digestive enzymes for it. That's why we poop alot more if we eat it because it's indigestible.
If it takes forever for you to shit it means the food rotted inside of you, especially if your shit smells awful

If it takes forever for you to shit it means the food rotted inside of you, especially if your shit smells awful
True but that is not always due to a lack of fiber. It could be lack of gut microbiome, B1 deficiency, and even too much fiber.

I have nice BMs, and it's because of the raw fats i'm consuming. If i hadn't consumed raw fats i would probably be constipated. I eat close to zero fiber.

I see. Do you fart often?

I poop once or twice a week. If everyone ate like me, it would be better for the enviroment because we would save alot of toilet paper.
Nigger this is definately unhealthy go check a dr you should be pooping daily

Sometimes I don’t shit for five days, you’re fine

you should be pooping daily
That's what doctors want you to believe, but it's not normal to poop daily. 1-4 times a week is normal.

If you ate alot of carbs and processed foods like alot of Americans and Brits do then sure, you would poop daily but it's not healthy, it's indigestible.

That's what doctors want you to believe, but it's not normal to poop daily. 1-4 times a week is normal.

If you ate alot of carbs and processed foods like alot of Americans and Brits do then sure, you would poop daily but it's not healthy, it's indigestible.
But 1 time a week is definately not healthy

But 1 time a week is definately not healthy
I would say it's healthier than 5 times a day. Multiple times a day is just a sign of IBS or some other digestive disease. If you do some fasting then you won't poop that often either.