Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a Chad brother and Stacy sister is hell for me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
My brother is Chad, not just Chad, but the most neurotypical basic man alive. He is a clout chasing, gym-bod preening, hypebeast shoe hoarding, hair brand marketing, little narcissist faggot. I hate this motherfucker. He is my mother's favorite, as she's always looking out for him, defending his shit actions, worrying for him, and what does she get in return? He treats this stupid bitch like shit. JFL even mothers aren't immune to the powers of Chad. Her personality detector must be jammed in his presence. This nigga likes to talk down to me whenever I ask him simple questions. He likes to flex on me, and drop hints of how popular and 'busy' he is. I cannot imagine the level of insecurity from this guy to have to go out of his way to flex on an incel, not just an incel, but his own flesh and blood! Sometimes I just want to beat the living shit out of this preening faggot. I also hate how when we happen to go to certain places and this faggot starts putting on this charismatic act and all the faggots around him FALL FOR IT! Wtf?!! Wish were kids again so I can beat the shit out of him with little to no consequences.

My sister on the other hand, is actually quite nice to me. Though it's still suifuel whenever I am around this kid. My aunts, uncles, grand parents spoil her rotten. She literally gets free shit every time they see her. She also gets free shit when going to places, conventions, parties, you name it. Ppl are always falling over themselves just to give this chick free shit. Guys are always eyeing her. I'm wondering why she hasn't e-whore for free money at this point.

Do any of you have Chad or Stacy siblings? If you do, then you know. It's like God purposely fucking with you. "Let's make this ONE incel and have a difficult life, you know, just because it's funny." I feel like the character in East of Eden. I feel like Cain. I'm brought into this world just to fucking suffer. To live the rest of my life bearing the mark. Fuck this gay earth.

You should trip and pour acid on his face

Holy shit, your family is a plot of a cartoon about our hypergamous soyciety. It is wickedly beautiful in some sence.

Fortunately I am an only child, you must suffer a lot bro.

I have a female cousin,she's a child.It makes me rage every time I am around her,since she's always attention whoring and everyone around give her that attention.

u cant be that ugly if u have a chad and a stacy for siblings right?

I have a female cousin,she's a child.It makes me rage every time I am around her,since she's always attention whoring and everyone around give her that attention.
Girls get validation from the moment they are born

I would watch a cringey, suifuel TV show about an incel who has a Chad brother and Stacy sister, ngl.

It must be tough surrounded by people who don't get you.

Does your sister know about your inceldom? About this forum?

I have 2 siblings.

One's autistic but height mogs me :feelsrope:
Dont know how the other will turn out.

My sister is 70 years old. Married almost 50 years.

My brother is Chad, not just Chad, but the most neurotypical basic man alive. He is a clout chasing, gym-bod preening, hypebeast shoe hoarding, hair brand marketing, little narcissist faggot. I hate this motherfucker. He is my mother's favorite, as she's always looking out for him, defending his shit actions, worrying for him, and what does she get in return? He treats this stupid bitch like shit. JFL even mothers aren't immune to the powers of Chad. Her personality detector must be jammed in his presence. This nigga likes to talk down to me whenever I ask him simple questions. He likes to flex on me, and drop hints of how popular and 'busy' he is. I cannot imagine the level of insecurity from this guy to have to go out of his way to flex on an incel, not just an incel, but his own flesh and blood! Sometimes I just want to beat the living shit out of this preening faggot. I also hate how when we happen to go to certain places and this faggot starts putting on this charismatic act and all the faggots around him FALL FOR IT! Wtf?!! Wish were kids again so I can beat the shit out of him with little to no consequences.

My sister on the other hand, is actually quite nice to me. Though it's still suifuel whenever I am around this kid. My aunts, uncles, grand parents spoil her rotten. She literally gets free shit every time they see her. She also gets free shit when going to places, conventions, parties, you name it. Ppl are always falling over themselves just to give this chick free shit. Guys are always eyeing her. I'm wondering why she hasn't e-whore for free money at this point.

Do any of you have Chad or Stacy siblings? If you do, then you know. It's like God purposely fucking with you. "Let's make this ONE incel and have a difficult life, you know, just because it's funny." I feel like the character in East of Eden. I feel like Cain. I'm brought into this world just to fucking suffer. To live the rest of my life bearing the mark. Fuck this gay earth.
Go Tsukasa on him
tenor.gif

My sister is 70 years old. Married almost 50 years.
life on tutorial mode

Being an incel and having a Chad brother must be weird, its like getting the worst genes of good quality.

My whole family is traumatized by phallic narcissist dad, my brother is almost legit aspergers and doesn’t have to be pressured out of that type of role since he’s almost white passing. my sister never brought a male friend let alone romantic partner home and hangs out with with only hispanic and asian girls

Cousin Staceys. It's bad enough. They get pampered from my grandma with cars, money etc. etc.

Meanwhile I can't even pay for medicine.

My sister is only normie, still same game at least from my parents giftwise.

And no I am not greedy or something I rejected presents, since I was fourteen due to minimalism and anti consumerism. I also bent backwards helping my parents safe money etc. They still hate me.

Last edited:
Chadlite narcissistic brothers are the worst!

They will make fun of you on every opportunity they have with foids! They will use your inceldom as a ladder to make some jokes about you and girls will just love it, they feed on this shit, they love to laugh and hate us...

Not even our brothers treat us as real human beings...

My sister isn't a Stacy, but I'd say she's coming close to being one. Though, she isn't a slut from what I know. Has had one boyfriend who she still with. So no suicidefuel there.

Though. my cousin is a chad-

I know the feeling all too well OP, even worse when you're literally the shortest man in the family with the most recessed chin by far.

You should trip and pour acid on his face

He is my mother's favorite, as she's always looking out for him, defending his shit actions, worrying for him, and what does she get in return? He treats this stupid bitch like shit. JFL even mothers aren't immune to the powers of Chad.

Holy shit brutal :ha..feels:

Are you black

Why cant you still fight your brother? Even if your both older you should still slap him around if he talks shit to you, what's he gonna do call the cops like a bitch?

Does your sister know about your inceldom? About this forum?
No, she doesn't know of this forum or my inceldom. For the longest time she thought I had a gf. Though I think its changed now as I've gotten to a recent argument with my mother and inceldom was the hot topic. "Just go out there and get someone, WB." I didn't know females grew on trees and were just waiting for males to come pick them.
Why cant you still fight your brother? Even if your both older you should still slap him around if he talks shit to you, what's he gonna do call the cops like a bitch?
We are adults now. The penalty for assault is no joke. I'll only attack him if he attacks me.

I would rope if I was you

I have relative, little kid blonde Stacey, and seeing how she's treated is suifuel. She literally pulled a handful of my hair out and everyone turned on me somehow BC 'I must have done smtng to provoke her, be nicer with kids'. She can do no wrong, everyone showers her with gifts, gets constant positive validation and attention. It truly is a different world. Growing up I was just shouted at to be quiet and do my homework, no kind word or attention at all. But yeah, its totally my fault for being depressed and anxious since childhood.

I have relative, little kid blonde Stacey, and seeing how she's treated is suifuel. She literally pulled a handful of my hair out and everyone turned on me somehow BC 'I must have done smtng to provoke her, be nicer with kids'. She can do no wrong, everyone showers her with gifts, gets constant positive validation and attention. It truly is a different world. Growing up I was just shouted at to be quiet and do my homework, no kind word or attention at all. But yeah, its totally my fault for being depressed and anxious since childhood.
Same. My mother once mentioned my grandma being very strict with me (yelling), but being very kind towards my female cousin of a similar age. Even my own mother understood the blackpill and the consequence of my genetics. Rot in piss, boomer corpse. Shitty grandparents.