Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Having a girlfriend..

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
Okay. You've looksmaxxed and through sheer luck manged to get a girlfriend.

Here's the list of things you've to do at the minimum to keep this ungreatful hole around

1. give her the ~pussy tingles~
2. Make her cum. Dicklets on suicide watch
3. Listen and seem interested in her incoherent babble
4. Forget about introducing her to your favourite tv show/ anime, shed make sure everything is done according to her preference.
5. Always be worried for when she will slip up, which she will, don't cope that she won't.
These things are always looking to upgrade.
6. Pay for her shit. Take her out 2 times a week, buy her things, clothes , jewelry, fake-up..

and that's scratching the surprise.

If you think your girlfriend is going to be your confidant , someone you can share your feelings with, be vulnerable to, WRONG!!~ Refer point 1.

7. Tantalize her in my bdsm dungeon with bizarre metal thingy.

I don’t have one

I've never had a girlfriend and I never will have one.

Maybe it's cope or maybe there are a few tolerable foids out there close to my bandwidth.
Most of em' however seems like a lot of work.

8. Shoot her with shotgun (in minecraft)

This thread is like if a homeless raving derelict bum who wears a trash bag for a shirt went on a rant about how the private jets and yachts that the millionaires have seem like too much trouble

Most people here would be dumped pretty quickly even if they ascended. I'm not even wishing bad luck on people or anything, just stating a fact. Relationships don't last for shit nowadays, you have to be several points above the foid to have any hope of sustaining the relationship for long.

Also, men tend to think that when they get dumped/cheated on, it was because of something wrong they did. We think like that because we are logical, but for women it doesn't work like that. They just have a random whim of the moment, or find someone more interesting, and it's over like that for you. Enjoy thinking about her for decades to come while she forgets about you in a couple of days.

Foids are more willing to leave a guy because they know there are 50 others to replace you even if she is an ugly land whale.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back