Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having a good personality is the most important

T

tristan.z

Banned
-
looks are cope you just need tho be a good person thats it girls like men for personality i slayy and i am not even that good looking

Screenshot 20230220 230617

@MarquisDeSade @Robtical @SlayerSlayer

Trolling account

i am not trolling
Your posts are just you saying that the blackpill is cope and bragging about being 6'3, your intent here is clearly to tease others and get a reaction, not to genuinely argue if the blackpill is true or not (which shouldn't even be up to debate to begin with)

It's always the GrAYniggers

Mods ban that infagtrator

no

girls love personality more than looks blackpill is cope some girls like short guyys some tall some blond hair some black hair just go outside
over for no-personalitycels

no

girls love personality more than looks blackpill is cope some girls like short guyys some tall some blond hair some black hair just go outside
I'm deformed and i still wear a COVID mask to hide my face. I know how much looks matter and how better looking people get treated better my man. Stop with the bluepilled takes.

I'm deformed and i still wear a COVID mask to hide my face. I know how much looks matter and how better looking people get treated better my man. Stop with the bluepilled takes.
i want to buy a Buck Barnes mask to hide my face

stop the negative midset get a good job get in the gym ther is a women for everyone
Still waiting for my acid attack victim GF. That's the only girl that's my looksmatch.

Can confirm, when I stoped calling women" nigger" and I stop raping them exactly 12 girls asked me out, I rejected them because I want to keep posting in incels.is :horror:

Can confirm, when I stoped calling women" nigger" and I stop raping them exactly 12 girls asked me out, I rejected them because I want to keep posting in incels.is :horror:

looks are cope you just need tho be a good person thats it girls like men for personality i slayy and i am not even that good looking
Pussy is super overrated. I'd rather be cool, and get 0 pussy, than have no personality, and get pussy.

jfl there were 9 reports today on this guy :feelshaha:

I think that's the most anyone ever got in a single day

Ok IT tranoid

Too bad personality is genetic too