Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope >Having daughters is cucked

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Why do people say that? It makes no sense.
Having sons is much more cucked because in all likelihood he's be either an incel or betabux.
Raising boys is a 90% chance of raising a third-class citizen.

seems rather obvious, you're dolling up your daughter for years and years, and treating her with love, just for her to be piped and seek to be treated like shit by a random Chad

seems rather obvious, you're dolling up your daughter for years and years, and treating her with love, just for her to be piped and seek to be treated like shit by a random Chad
the alternative is paying decades for a genetic dead end
if you have a daughter, at least she'll be treated like a high priest (of hypergamy).

the alternative is paying decades for a genetic dead end
if you have a daughter, at least she'll be treated like a high priest (of hypergamy).
I'd rather have a genetic dead end than some whore

I wish I had a whore daughter so I could fuck her.

You know, I've been thinking of making a tread like this for the past few days, but what is the actually more cucked thing. Having a daughter and having a nearly 100% chance of her indirectly cucking you by being a whore that regularly brings guys home to fuck her, or having a son and having a very small, but still not-nonexistent chance that he'll directly cuck you and fuck your wife?

In terms of genetic survival (if you care about this), it's infinitely better to have a daughter. Guaranteed reproduction success even if she's a solid 0/10.

In terms of genetic survival (if you care about this), it's infinitely better to have a daughter. Guaranteed reproduction success even if she's a solid 0/10.
This.

And raising boys to be successful adults is difficult. You'll need to make sure he completes all the necessary milestones in an increasingly misandrist world.

Daughters will hate you because of the modern western world. Most daughters don't have respect for their fathers and they stop loving the father when they turn 13 or so because that's when they start to become sluts. So having a son is always better. The son will respect you and look up to you most of the time.

maybe you'll realize it when she's like 14 and you can't hear the TV over the sounds of her banging her bf in your house

Joined Sep 7, 2020 Posts 283 strikes again

You know, I've been thinking of making a tread like this for the past few days, but what is the actually more cucked thing. Having a daughter and having a nearly 100% chance of her indirectly cucking you by being a whore that regularly brings guys home to fuck her, or having a son and having a very small, but still not-nonexistent chance that he'll directly cuck you and fuck your wife?
:feelswhat:

Alot of foids in the western world don't even want to have kids nowadays. Childless living and "fur babies" will be pushed even more in the future so it's not guaranteed.

we can't have daughters because we are incel.

Your daughter will get fucked and creampied by some bad boy/boys. Since your daughter is an extension of you, you’re also getting fucked and creampied in the process.

Better to be cuck than incel
I don't know. Being a cuck destroys your pride and soul, but being an incel does the same thing except you don't have sex.

Writing this I realized you're right.

I don't like kids and I'm too ugly to have them anyways

Daughters will hate you because of the modern western world. Most daughters don't have respect for their fathers and they stop loving the father when they turn 13 or so because that's when they start to become sluts. So having a son is always better. The son will respect you and look up to you most of the time.
This maybe true for betabux fathers but I am pretty sure abusive Chad father's give girls daddy issues because they want to fuck their dads

I'd hate to see my daughter go from innocent little girl to chad hungry bimbo...

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Me when the Discord edgy kid makes underage e-girls undress, etc:

Laugh Lol GIF

Me when he makes them harm cats:

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Me when the Discord edgy kid makes underage e-girls undress, etc:

Laugh Lol GIF

Me when he makes them harm cats:

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Relatable. I have two cats. I used to have more. I love my cats and I hate when people hurt them, particularly for sadistic reasons.