Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill having shit genetics/being incel. is worse than being a homeless or someone living in a thirdworld shithole

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
having shit genetics/being incel. is worse than being a homeless or someone living in a thirdworld shithole

think about it

them people who live in africa and other third world shitholes

yeah they have shit shoes, cant buy luxury things

but at least they are all around average genetics. at least they can have a gf. at least they can have friends.

even if they just sleep in a mudhut with their gf. it mogs us sleeping in our comfy beds by ourselves forever

even if they just kick a shitty ball around in the sun with their mates, at least they have friends

id rather be them than be me, a genetic subhuman vermin

having shit genetics/being incel. is worse than being a homeless or someone living in a thirdworld shithole

think about it

them people who live in africa and other third world shitholes

yeah they have shit shoes, cant buy luxury things

but at least they are all around average genetics. at least they can have a gf. at least they can have friends.

even if they just sleep in a mudhut with their gf. it mogs us sleeping in our comfy beds by ourselves forever

even if they just kick a shitty ball around in the sun with their mates, at least they have friends

id rather be them than be me, a genetic subhuman vermin
True, imagine being 5'2''

True, imagine being 5'2''
i have a 5'2 friend in indonesia and he seems pretty depressed. but its 5'7 avg height there and foids still put emphasis on money. he says if he can earn 2k per month he can get a gf

also have a 5'2 friend in NETHERLANDS just got LL to 5'5 (lol)

i have a 5'2 friend in indonesia and he seems pretty depressed. but its 5'7 avg height there and foids still put emphasis on money. he says if he can earn 2k per month he can get a gf

"I have a friend" lol

[UWSL]I am an Incel from Germany. I'd trade places with an alpha male from some poor filthy country in an instant.[/UWSL]

This post reminded me of a video I saw about a homeless chad in the UK who would bath and sleep in random women's homes after fucking them.

mogs me for having friends