Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having to shake hands with a room full of stacies was suicidefuel

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
cmvbr7q0sad31.jpg

I had to go to a family event and once I opened the door I already felt like dying. i entered a room full of stacies, ranging from around teenage age to 25. I had to give them all a firm handshake as is tradition in our culture. And worst of all they all giga height mogged me. wtf im 5'10, how the fuck am i getting height mogged by all 6 stacies. jfl the look on their faces, they where thinking "eww look at this subhuman, wtf is he doing here"
An incel doesnt belong anywhere near that many attractive females

I would nut in all of them.

Just drop them in my forest

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

I see no stacy in your picture

I don't shake hands with women

5'10"

mogs me

I always get nervous

did you use that hand to fap with asap

At least you could feel how Stacy's skin feels like

Sounds awkward af I'm sorry for you

Incels cant never be in peace

Some of those hands were around chad's cock less than a day ago. You indirectly touched chad's cock. Lmao at shakin hands with women. Islamcels were right all along when they said men shouldn't shake hands with women.

Some of those hands were around chad's cock less than a day ago. You indirectly touched chad's cock. Lmao at shakin hands with women. Islamcels were right all along when they said men shouldn't shake hands with women.
Most men are jacking off too so when you shake hands with them you are also indirectly touching their dick

But shaking hands with women is awful, its like holding a dead fish. They just put their hand there and don't even really grip your hand they just let their hand hang. Not sure they understand that you are supposed to actually grip the hand and shake it but then again they dont understand anything so its not all that surprising

cmvbr7q0sad31.jpg

I had to go to a family event and once I opened the door I already felt like dying. i entered a room full of stacies, ranging from around teenage age to 25. I had to give them all a firm handshake as is tradition in our culture. And worst of all they all giga height mogged me. wtf im 5'10, how the fuck am i getting height mogged by all 6 stacies. jfl the look on their faces, they where thinking "eww look at this subhuman, wtf is he doing here"
An incel doesnt belong anywhere near that many attractive females

In what kind of family event do you get to meet half a dozen Stacies who all happen to be above 5'10? Are your uncles a group of basketball players or something?

Why the fuck are you shaking hands with people who are clearly disgusted at your mere existence? You should've just faked a work emergency and then flown to Doha or Paris for the weekend.

Last edited:
In what kind of family event do you get to meet half a dozen Stacies who all happen to be above 5'10? Are your uncles a group of basketball players or something?

Why the fuck are you shaking hands with people who are clearly disgusted at your mere existence? You should've just faked a work emergency and then flown to Doha or Paris for the weekend.
Where I live the average teen/early 20s foid is 5ft9-5ft10

Where I live the average teen/early 20s foid is 5ft9-5ft10

Where do you live? Amsterdam? Stockholm?

How do men who are, say, 5'4 even live with themselves where you are?

Where do you live? Amsterdam? Stockholm?

How do men who are, say, 5'4 even live with themselves where you are?
You're close. Yeah, one of the tallest places on earth.

I've never met anyone this short except like 2 non whites. The shortest male native I've ever met was like 5ft5 or 6 and he's basically treated like a truecel with the plague by women despite jestermaxxing, socialmaxxing, partymaxxing etc

exaggeration. Those stacies will be kidnapped and sent to De Wallen in Amsterdam. Albania is human trafficking capital

I'm an albaniancel

That's a meme photo

Lol holy shit. Albanian foids are hot. But in London they're well known for being sluts and being dirty in bed. I hope your family members aren't like that

I'm an albaniancel

lol you should join the Albanian Mafia, it has a strong presence in London.

Who knows, you might be able to slay once you mafia-maxx, as chicks will be attracted to your money and power