Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAWAII....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
when FOIDS are done using a man..after lying under God in taking an oath in taking a man to be her husband till death do them apart...

We all know men initiate marriages...FOIDS initiate divorces...child support...and restraining orders...

I present in this episode of the twilight zone...within a section of the LIBERAL WORLD...called...HAWAII....

View: https://youtu.be/W9i5BpVwx1Y?si=rtvIyxRZ784wPggd

Many cases similar to this. My theory is that men once they get in marriage they think they are set for life. But when wife runs away, men cant cope with going back to being alone and the shame of being single. Same reason why some soy husbands accept being cucked, just so they could say that they are married.

Many cases similar to this. My theory is that men once they get in marriage they think they are set for life. But when wife runs away, men cant cope with going back to being alone and the shame of being single. Same reason why some soy husbands accept being cucked, just so they could say that they are married.
Bitch dependent..a man becomes .auto pilot for a FOID after a man works so hard to ascend...for what??

Rather to not be like one of us?? They know they beta buxxin if they not well endowed..she leaving and filing a restraining order cause you keep calling or texting her phone...only big dick chads can get away with that...

That's y I'm saying...
ITS BETTER TO NEVER LOVE THAN TO HAVE LOVE AND LOST....foids only follow the OPPOSITE of this code when it comes to chads..

That's y I'm saying...
ITS BETTER TO NEVER LOVE THAN TO HAVE LOVE AND LOST....foids only follow the OPPOSITE of this code when it comes to chads..
Yeah.