Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL he didn't kill six million Jews - that's just factually incorrect

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I'm on cloud nine right now I fucking love you Kanye

My grandfather was a holocaust crisis actor

7b04f5bfa014984cee05e117ccd58a80

Oi Vey! Never forget the six Gorillions

Fuck, I really gotta watch the whole interview.

Edit: It's on infowars and this site but fuck me is their infrastructure ever bad, the videos barely load and it like streams live from 2 hours into the video and wont let you start at the beginning.

Last edited:
He's right though

What are you talking about nigger you are saying holocaust was real by your post tranny dilator

Not defending someone who's trying to hide the Holocaust. Is this better or should I simplify more didn't knew we were back to 1st grade

Fuck, I really gotta watch the whole interview.
Edit: It's on infowars and this site but fuck me is their infrastructure ever bad, the videos barely load and it like streams live from 2 hours into the video and wont let you start at the beginning.
yeah I'm subsisting on excerpts being circulated on twitter ATM

Really? For not defending the Holocaust? Wow...
You're the one defending the Holocaust here pyro, because you're defending the idea it happened.

We don't think it happened so how could we possibly be 'defending' it?

Not defending someone who's trying to hide the Holocaust. Is this better or should I simplify more didn't knew we were back to 1st grade
Believing in holohoax is 1st-grader mentality, I bet you also wear poppies and think of American WW2 vets as primarily heroes instead of cucks

@Sheogorath are we really denying the Holocaust? Something With massive data and proof of? How are american vet cucks?

@Sheogorath are we really denying the Holocaust? Something With massive data and proof of?

You should realize the problem when you think of "The Holocaust" as this immutable narrative which you aren't willing to question a single aspect of.

How are american vet cucks?

They went off to die on behalf of a bunch of mohels who suck baby penises who either directly or via their proxies mutilated their cocks and their son's cocks.
Meanwhile the chad politicians stayed home and fucked their wives.

You should realize the problem when you think of "The Holocaust" as this immutable narrative which you aren't willing to question a single aspect of.
Untrue, I'm open to question everything but u haven't showed nothing but told me something real is fake.

They went off to die on behalf of a bunch of mohels who suck baby penises who either directly or via their proxies mutilated their cocks and their son's cocks.
Meanwhile the cha
So u saying its bad to die for your country?

Untrue, I'm open to question everything but u haven't showed nothing but told me something real is fake.
If you want to prove something happened it's your burden to prove it.

Like if I want to convince you Peter Pan is a real person, I don't ask you to prove he couldn't exist.

So u saying its bad to die for your country?
That depends on the circumstances.

In the case of WW2 the common soldier had good intentions but they were lied to.

So ultimately they got cucked and this is a bad thing they got cucked.

Doesn't mean they're bad dudes though. I respect the intentions many of them had.

It's too bad they were mislead by propaganda into getting cucked.

He is right. It’s just too convenient that they got a country right after this happened

Kanye never fails to surprise people

Maybe if we have our own genocide we can get our own country too!

Yeah, like Wikipedia isn't biased as fuck, and run by brainwashed retards. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
on anything important, yes

i can basically on get reliable shit on there if it's obscure children's TV shows that nobody chars about, good for putting up stuff like episode lists and debut dates

on anything important, yes

i can basically on get reliable shit on there if it's obscure children's TV shows that nobody chars about, good for putting up stuff like episode lists and debut dates
Well yeah, anything that's political or of similar sort will have a slant, while anything that's just practical will usually be fairly accurate. But the original context of the comment I replied to was political/historical; JFL at that dude for thinking history isn't written by the very biased victors. :feelshaha:

With references and proof*
Wikipedia basically only accepts references which push a certain narrative and calls sources that conflict with that narrative 'unreliable sources'

Even though the ones they call reliable lie all the time and the "unreliable" ones expose those lies.

Wikipedia basically only accepts references which push a certain narrative and calls sources that conflict with that narrative 'unreliable sources'

Even though the ones they call reliable lie all the time and the "unreliable" ones expose those lies.
What are ur references then?

:yes: Bingo. We live in a world of lies.

The burden of proof is yours.

For example - if six million jews died, what are their names? List them.
How's the burden of proof mine, I'm just asking ur references. Hard to name 6 million people their names are on the link i shared

Again @Sheogorath, the one questioning my references are you so pls show me ur references so i can know better.

as if they are more precious than the 50 million people who died in ww2
They're not, the fact is they didn't died in battle but we're massacred that's why everyone (with common sense) cares

Ye and Fuentes are based

Holohoax was real but it wasn’t 6 GORILLION. Einsatzgruppen was really where most of if not all of the killings happen. The labor camp muhhh gas chambers, jews turned into soap, etc, narrative is fucking stupid

strong your post to my avi ratio

A lot of atrocities happened in WWII, perpetrated by both sides, but 6 million Jews dying in gas chambers wasn't one of them indeed. I don't doubt the nazis did kill some Jews in their working camps, but it wasn't 6 million and there were no gas chambers.