Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious He has a really good personality

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Overhead toilets at work talking and one literally said “he has a really good personality” which we know means he’s real attractive.

It’s kinda scary how crazy accurate we are with the black pill knowledge we have.

Yeah they're even saying that bluntly as well :feelskek:

I mean, "personality" comes from "person". When foids say "get a good personality", they mean it literally: just be a chad or fuck off.

It never begun.

Chad doesn’t lose

They are walking memes.

Knowledge is power

I’m still trying to think of a way other than Ewhoring to monetize the blackpill knowledge.
You (We) use it irl and don't even realize it. It has a deep impact in the way we interact with others.

You're less likely to fall for the dumb tricks these hoes pull on normie men, you more than likely take less shit from people around you. You are more self aware. The benefits are infinite, I could sit here and type them all out but it's a waste of time.

Now, how can we use the blackpill to make money? No idea :lul: