Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel He traumatized me.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I survived highschool, college. I made sure no one saw my dick as a black so I won't be ridiculed. But today this happened
Refer to this thread
I spent the day thinking about that. I would never forget my uncle did to me. This should motivate me to move out.

I never open the bathroom door without knocking. Why he (the house owner) can't respect this rule as everyone does in the house.

lock ur fucking door nigga he saw u beating ur meat is crazy bro i would of roped

What your nigger uncle did to you?

Is he faggot or not?

I survived highschool, college. I made sure no one saw my dick as a black so I won't be ridiculed. But today this happened
Refer to this thread
I spent the day thinking about that. I would never forget my uncle did to me. This should motivate me to move out.

I never open the bathroom door without knocking. Why he (the house owner) can't respect this rule as everyone does in the house.
:cryfeels: