Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My day just ruined around 6:30's , it's over

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I am going to the gym this morning. I went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, poop. I was about to take a shower. In less than 2 minutes I see the door opened. The person didn't knock the door. (Of course it was my uncle).
In the house there are many people, and one rule is to always knock before entering.If the person inside knock back don't enter

One day he knocked out and enter 1.5 seconds later while I was wiping my ass.
I bet he saw my small limp dick as a black. Even though I'm 6'0 ,and bent over. I attached the picture of my bathroom.

Often I'm edging before or while showering. What he saw my dick fully hard.

Today he surprised me and pretended he didn't know I was there. He told me to let his son use the bathroom first because he has to be at school. He came near me while telling me that. That's why I'm sure he saw my small black dick.

Now I'll wake up at 6 to use the bathroom when no one is there. If I wait all people to use the bathroom. I'll be late at work and at he gym.

#life in family sucks

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 64
AHGHHHHH FUCK GYMMAXXERS, I HATE THAT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN ME AT WORKING OUT
GETTING BETTER OUT IS CHAD GENETICS only
i literally tried for years and all i got was hurt knees and increased run times fuck this shit

AHGHHHHH FUCK GYMMAXXERS, I HATE THAT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN ME AT WORKING OUT
i literally tried for years and all i got was hurt knees and increased run times fuck this shit
It was in my house

I started one month ago. I am not giving uo aoon Even though seeing those big ass/boobs white/latina girls is very painful.

You must return to the gym bro

It didn't work the first time, why would it work now? :feelscry:
In 2022 i did one week .

Now I came in the US. I started seriously , I should have already joined in the past winter.

I'm near 65kg and 6'0 . I look awful ...

mogged.
you just put this entire site on suicide watch now.
I'm lanklet bro.
You don't go outside too . 6'0 ain't shit , plenty zoomers (girls ) too are 6'0

:feelswhat: you bent over and your uncle saw your dick whilst you were in the toilet? Maybe just close the door?? :feelskek:

Either a faggot or fakecel, nvm both are fakecel

low T makes it hard to gain muscle

Brutal brocel. How big is your dick though? It could just be your height making it seem small.

You live with your family or what ?

Will girls shame me as black for this size?
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: Actually studies show that all women will reject you if you don't have a 24" horsecock. You have a micropenis its over for you.

@CosmicJoke @Vendetta the doorknob doesn't work anymore

@CosmicJoke @Vendetta the doorknob doesn't work anymore

Then fix it boyo. Assert your (righteous) position like a man. I literally had to install a door lock while my whore mother was yelling like a pig at me while my cuck father was outside running errands while my brother was containing the bitch, if it hadn't been for me and my brother having high T and low inhibition we wouldn't have had door locks at the bathroom. Some degen euros didn't think of implementing them in that specific appartment.

That was years back when I was living with these monsters, these animals.

Then fix it boyo. Assert your (righteous) position like a man. I literally had to install a door lock while my whore mother was yelling like a pig at me while my cuck father was outside running errands while my brother was containing the bitch, if it hadn't been for me and my brother having high T and low inhibition we wouldn't have had door locks at the bathroom. Some degen euros didn't think of implementing them in that specific appartment.

That was years back when I was living with these monsters, these animals.
Thank you for the advice