Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Health is the most precious thing you have.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Whatever you do, feel how you feel, many of you do not want to kill yourself; you don't want to suffer more than you suffer and the only thing you have of value is your own life.

Many of you drink, bordering on alcohol coma, smoke tobacco and do all kinds of drugs (I do it too). And what do we do but make our lives more complicated than we should?

I am approaching thirty years of age and my body feels increasingly weaker, smoking makes me feel terribly bad and I am beginning to notice the ravages of a life of junk food, tobacco, hash and despite me being at a normal BMI, I'm taking my body away, destroying it.

So, brocels, be careful with the copes you enjoy, because it will be a short drink for a extremely suffering. And it won't be worth it.

It sure isn't worth it. And the mind is the first to go. Get a benchmark for how smart you are and try not to fall below it.

It sure isn't worth it. And the mind is the first to go. Get a benchmark for how smart you are and try not to fall below it.
I may be extremely stupid, but the truth is that the mind is what one decides to do with it. You will not fuck, you will not have offspring and no woman considers you worthy. What can you do? In an environment of individual freedom, nothing.

The question is: suffering more for something without a solution, where does it lead you?

So, brocels, be careful with the copes you enjoy, because it will be a short drink for a extremely suffering. And it won't be worth it.
very true maghrebicel

the day mosts folks realize this is the day when its too late

Your mind rules over your body more than you think. A lack of (healthy) sex life is more detrimental than constant bouts of drinking.

Your mind rules over your body more than you think. A lack of (healthy) sex life is more detrimental than constant bouts of drinking.
The difference lies in what you focus your thoughts on and what you do in your life.

For practical purposes, a Buddhist monk has high levels of happiness objectively measured by the functioning of his brain, on average, for example. And they are fully celibate.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

View: https://youtu.be/r3neFV38TJQ?si=T406dSgur6W21Vh5

Yeah, we don’t know what we had till we lose it.

The difference lies in what you focus your thoughts on and what you do in your life.

For practical purposes, a Buddhist monk has high levels of happiness objectively measured by the functioning of his brain, on average, for example. And they are fully celibate.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

View: https://youtu.be/r3neFV38TJQ?si=T406dSgur6W21Vh5

Key word: voluntary

Yeah, we don’t know what we had till we lose it.

Key word: voluntary
Yes, but still. Buddhist monks are not exactly Chads and many are ethnics who in a normal competition situation would be competing with a lot of suffering.

We are incels, we can't help it. So why suffer voluntarily? Many times we make ourselves suffer beyond reason.

learning that the hard way. Too late.

Yes, but still. Buddhist monks are not exactly Chads and many are ethnics who in a normal competition situation would be competing with a lot of suffering.

We are incels, we can't help it. So why suffer voluntarily? Many times we make ourselves suffer beyond reason.
Those ethnic nations don’t have the problems we do in more technically advanced countries. They weren’t sent their own way.

Health is the only thing we truly own during our passage through life.