Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Healthy genes is a lie

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Imagine there are two Tinder accounts,
First is a pretty boy chadlite, who has no legs and he shows it in his photos. He also claims to have some sort of heart disease that prevents him from doing strenous exercises.
Second one is average looking guy, perfect health, loves sports and other activities.

Who do you think will a foid choose?

The gate number A - chadlite

Of course it’s all bullshit to defend whores for being shallow.

It’s not about healthy genes, it’s about who makes the foid wet.

Men don’t seem to have this "healthy-genes-syndrome“ to only be attracted to the best genes, men are sexually attracted to everything that appears to be a female

How you gonna clap hard the foid’s cheeks with your pp without legs?

The average dude wins here.

But for breeding, the handicapped chadlite might be the choice

I literally look like a lizard nigga

To be honest, the Chadlite does have reduced potential due to his disability. :feelsjuice:

Though yes, I've encountered plenty of Chads with health problems... :feelsclown:

While I, for example, have no known allergies. :feelsaww:

there are more good looking men with disabilities who are marrid than ugly healthy ones

First is a pretty boy chadlite, who has no legs and he shows it in his photos. He also claims to have some sort of heart disease that prevents him from doing strenous exercises.

My grandfather conceived two children.

I suspect he had Familial Hypercholesterolemia, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back