Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Heart pumping blood outside the body prior to a transplant. Enjoy!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

simply a delicious treat, would love to sautee it with some parsley. a rare dish for a bon vivant such as myself

simply a delicious treat, would love to sautee it with some parsley. a rare dish for a bon vivant such as myself
Hannibal Lecter Candy GIF by Trolli

Bro tried to c̷̡̡̢̢̢̧̡̢̨̡̡̧̧̡̢̨̧̡̡̢̢̧̡̢̡̢̨̨̢̨̧̛̛̺͈̜͈̮̫̣̜̱̪͙̬̣͔͇̝͕͉̼̪͇̩̹̲͉͍͔͉̲͓̻̘͇͖̞̘̟̯͔̗̦̗͍͚̭̼͓̜̝͙̱͓̯͚̣̮͉̯̲̥͖͉̱̯͈͙̤̼̬̱̬͓̜̦̯̫̮̥̠̤̺͚͇͉̲̣̱͚̭̼̰̟̖̜̦͙̘̪̣̣̙̝̦̮͕͕̦̰͖̼̪͇͔̘̯̯̹͚̮̖̼͖̥̲͚̪̭͚͕͍̫̘̜͓̬̯͈̟̙̬̝̭͎̝̥̯̫̩̖̘̟͈͖̗̦̩̮̫̟̙̦͎̻͙̼̳̜͇͖̻͔̟̱̤̤̼̯̺͖͔͓͈͕̳̫̥̱̳͖̤͉̫͖͓̥̫̖̱̬̗͉̣̱̹̼͓͕̙̬̙͖̞̱͙̺̮͖̳͔̺͖̞̦̼̠͕̗̻̱̘̼̣̘̦̹͚̤̖̲͙͕̟̦̗͇͈̙̝͓͙̭̞̠̱̟̣̊̓͊͆͌̒͋̈́͒̌͒́͐͛̈́̃̿͑̀̃̀̎́̍̄̾͊̌̌͂̈́̈́̒̎̆̉̊̃̔̃͛͛̎̃̍̉̀̃̆͋̾̎́͌̈͒͑̒̉̒̈́͊̀̊̎̒̓̃̿͐̈́̀́̃̓̈́̄͋̇̇̋͗͑̋̍̄̂̿̓̃͗̊̀͂́̑̔͒́͂͑͌͒̂͂̓̆͐́͊̚̚͘̕͘̕̚̕̕͘̕͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅo̸̧̼̠̙͈̽̇̍̈́͆̐͆͛̀͒̑̽̽́̀͂͊͑̇̑͆̈̍̆̏̅̑̋̿̏̈́̋̾̿͗͛͂̽̃̎͒́̈́̆̈́̐͒̆͋̐͗͋͆̈̚͘͝͠p̷̨̧̧̡̡̢̡̢̡̡̧̡̧̢̨̧̡̡̨̢̛̹̯̮̜̬͉͔͚̣̞̘̭̣͈̖̯͔̙͇̺̹̫͔͙̫̺̭̪̮͔̝̳̮̰͈̤͈̞̱̟̰̙̠̙̜̪̘͈̟̬͓̹͍͕͍̼͙̝̞͈̻̳͈̙̩̰͇̥̼̣̳̲̲͕̤̭̘͉̫͈͓̦̟̼̱͕̥̥͕̙̯͖̲̦̻̭̰̰̮̥̜̭̮͍̫̲̦̜̖̝̦̟̰̻̣̹̳̓́̅̓̑́̎̍͌̑͂̅̎̂̓̂͌̂̓̍͋͛̀̈́͐̓͑̇̊̾́̈́͒̍̍͑́̂͗̈́̈́̇͗̄͐̔͊͒̅̅̾̏̈́̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅę̴̧̡̡̧̧̨̧̨̨̨̨̢̡̢̡̡̧̡̧̨̛̠͈̦̜͍̥̭̤̭̻̪̝̦̰̖̣͖͎̜̣͔̞̣̺̠̖͉͓̜͕̜͉͚̗̥̣̫͇̦̞̱̺̳͎̙̪̟̟̮͇͇̲̜͈͎̼͚͖̮̤̫̲͔̝̘̖̪͔̙͇̙̥̺͈̘͙̠͈̣̜̜̰͕̗̤̺̘̝̭͖̘͉̞̙̬̰͍͙̬͈̺͔̘̳͎̜̯̦̤͔̙͔̯̰̣̪͎̬͎̟͍̻̼͉̣̯̥̳̠͕͙̘̻͓̣̰͎̮̻̼̜̮̟̲̱̖̻̙̻̮͉͉͖̱̞̪̥̪͇̟̱̣̲̘̞̬̜͚̯͙̦̦̙̱̗͉̻͊̐̀̌͑̆͒́̅͗̆͂͆̾͛̐̕̚͜ͅͅͅͅͅ in Memphis skull emoji

That actually looks pretty cool.

What powers it?

I think those yellow things are wires, if you look closely you see them leading out of the box
Yeah. Really cool. Weird when you think about it we are machines made of meat.