Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heartbreaking thing my mother just said to me

This thread has gone so gay

Similar situation for me, although I don't have siblings my parents had one shot of me not becoming a failure and I still became an utter useless failure, absolutely pathetic situation my life is in. I'm a filthy midget so shorter than 98-99% of males my age, low IQ so I can barely achieve things in the sphere of moneymaxxing and to place the cherry on top an ugly face. Absolutely worthless position in life, there is NOTHING of redemption I have on my credentials, literally nothing, every aspect of my achievements or attributes is trash gutter tier.

I get LIFEMOGGED to the andromeda and back by the people back in High School. My mum doesn't work and my dad has some mediocre job whilst I see these lucky faggot acquaintances in High School had parents at least earning 200k combined, most averaged around 300k with plenty earning even more, these fuckers had everything handed to them whilst I didn't have rich parents, I had to be raised by the fucking computer for my entire childhood because my dad was at work the whole time and I never talked with my mum. Everyone my age already has a Driver's License but I'm still on my Ls since early 2022, my parents don't let me drive their cars so I don't get any practice to add into my logbook , I have no money to buy lessons so it'll be like this for a while.

For me being Low IQ is the bigger problem than not having a girlfriend though, I wish I was High IQ enough to moneymaxx like those hard working Chinks who do 9-9-6 work schedules and eventually get into big tech, quant trading or something that is of good value like doctor. I haven't given up yet though, still too early to call it a day but if I don't start grinding ASAP I will be forever behind my peers (already am but the gap will only widen), will have almost no retirement money for the future, everyday I'll fucking regret not grinding harder and seeing those faggot acquaintances from High School living their lives with ample amounts of money and hot partners whilst I'm out here in my filthy low IQ skinny midget body rotting away as an underachieved worthless sack of shit.

Though I wouldn't assume he's larger than you girthwise, cocks come in different shapes and so it's hard to tell, sometimes a guy has 4.75" girth but it looks like 6" girth and vice versa.
Maybe he is not but I swear when I am hard it just feels like it is too skinny, like it should be wider.
I'm a filthy midget so shorter than 98-99% of males my age
It fucking sucks so much going outside and EVERY male is taller than you, I am not making an exaggeration when I see I can not remember the last time I was taller than another man, the only time I can think was this one framelet and wristlet I saw at the gym one time but he looked to be about 14 and I think he had high school clothes with him so he will probably grow taller than me too.

Maybe he is not but I swear when I am hard it just feels like it is too skinny, like it should be wider.
You should measure it, my friend. It's the only way to tell. Even I have above average girth and I never would've believed it if anyone else told me, simply because I have one of those shapes that isn't fortunate (looks smaller than it is).

You should measure it, my friend. It's the only way to tell.
How do I measure it?
It probably still will be a low measurement since it looks skinny to me.

If you were failed from the beginning it's impossible to expect to succeed. It's the harsh truth.

If you were failed from the beginning it's impossible to expect to succeed. It's the harsh truth.
I was failed genetically but also raised to fail, my parents thought I would be a CEO or President, a fucking leader, when I could not even pour myself a cup of milk. Then how can I lead others?

I was failed genetically but also raised to fail, my parents thought I would be a CEO or President, a fucking leader, when I could not even pour myself a cup of milk. Then how can I lead others?
I agree parents baby their child and stop them from standing on their 2 feet, I'm glad you added the part about being genetically failed it puts things into better perspective.

I can kinda relate. My dad doesn't really give much of a shit, although I think he does wonder what the fuck is wrong with me, but my mother is worried about me, and gets upset when the topic of me and my life comes up. At least my sister isn't a failure.

Brutal man.

Shouldn't have received anything.

My dad doesn't really give much of a shit, although I think he does wonder what the fuck is wrong with me

Ok.

I literally just made mine sad and now I feel sad too, I like her and want her happy, she's great I wish I could have a gf like her. I am content in my hopeless depression, she isn't. I'm breaking even with money and I'm satisfied in my life right now...well kinda...beggars can't be choosers and it could be worse i say, but she thinks I can just make a huge change and become a programmer and get 100k in a year. The only reason i dont have riches now is because im not trying hard enough. I don't think it works that way. Incel programmers, is she dreaming or am just a pessimist? In my mind you'd need AT LEAST 4 years of college and being genius, to land one of those and even so, AI's gonna eat it all up, along with most jobs pretty soon.

I literally just made mine sad and now I feel sad too, I like her and want her happy, she's great I wish I could have a gf like her. I am content in my hopeless depression, she isn't. I'm breaking even with money and I'm satisfied in my life right now...well kinda...beggars can't be choosers and it could be worse i say, but she thinks I can just make a huge change and become a programmer and get 100k in a year. The only reason i dont have riches now is because im not trying hard enough. I don't think it works that way. Incel programmers, is she dreaming or am just a pessimist? In my mind you'd need AT LEAST 4 years of college and being genius, to land one of those and even so, AI's gonna eat it all up, along with most jobs pretty soon.
There are some qualities my mother has that I would like in a GF, my mother is trad wife and does most of the cooking and cleaning, she does alot of shit other foids wont even touch.

AI and foids in the workplace is so bad for men, it used to be so much easier and now everything is so oversaturated with AI and legislated foid hiring and just foid halo effect in general, how can you expect an incel to win?

Retards can ascend if they have big pp..

Anne Stubblefield

your mother calls you RegularManlet?

:feelskek:
No I just subbed it in for my real name, I quoted her exactly for the words she said but she used my firstname which I replaced with my username