Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's so bad that even though i know i am getting into some trap .

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
So the Chad of my class asked one of his side chick to forcefully interact with me.
He knows i am an incel and he knows i browse .is and i do not talk to women, not even female professors. And He is taking advantage if it.

Interacting with that dumb side chick of chad is making me catch feelings for her, and i know it is stupid and will get me in jail if i continue to interact.

Brutal noreplypill.

So the Chad of my class asked one of his side chick to forcefully interact with me.
He knows i am an incel and he knows i browse .is and i do not talk to women, not even female professors. And He is taking advantage if it.

Interacting with that dumb side chick of chad is making me catch feelings for her, and i know it is stupid and will get me in jail if i continue to interact.
Just self destruct and go through with it who the fuck cares

Don't look at her,ignore her presence , tell her to fuck off even it means beating up the chad (or getting beaten up). He wants to humiliate you, if you don't back out then you'll be broken for life.

Is he trying to help you or play a prank on you?

Bhai kaise chal raha hain Medical college ? Mere engineering college ne toh maa chudwa ke rakhi hain

This cuck is catching feelings for Chad cumdump