Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heavyweight Rowing = WASP Chad sport

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Tall stature, thick wide frame, long limbs, powerful muscles, big lungs and high endurance are all critical at this sport.

The typical body type of an elite rower is tall with long limbs and a tall sitting height. According to Mukulic [1] in a study of elite heavyweight male Croatian National Champion rowers who were competing at a World Championship and Olympic level, the average height of the subjects was approximately 194cm, the average weight was approximately 97 kg, an average arm span of approximately 200cm and an average arm length of approximately 86cm was recorded. The taller the athlete the more potential there is for a greater stroke length, combined with stoke frequency (the number of strokes) this can ultimately lead to greater efficiency and speed over the water.

Rowers even have chad faces

they all mog me brutally

I body mog all of them ngl

Get rowmogged

If it helps you cope thinking I'm larping go ahead.

I'm not going to get banned for you.
You won't get banned for posting your body lmao

LARP confirmed, especially because a body like that alone is more than enough to not be an incel so that's also another reason I know you're LARPing

You won't get banned for posting your body lmao

LARP confirmed, especially because a body like that alone is more than enough to not be an incel so that's also another reason I know you're LARPing

Okay

So please explain how you're incel with a body that apparently mogs world class Olympic rowers, I'll be waiting

PS imagine thinking you mog Olympic rowers LMAO. Oh wait, I think I know why you're incel it's because you're fucking delusional

So please explain how you're incel with a body that apparently mogs world class Olympic rowers, I'll be waiting

PS imagine thinking you mog Olympic rowers LMAO. Oh wait, I think I know why you're incel it's because you're fucking delusional

I'm not going to argue with you.

@Colvin76

Do you body mog these dudes? Apparently this retard thinks these guys are the epitome of fitness.

@Colvin76

Do you body mog these dudes? Apparently this retard thinks these guys are the epitome of fitness.
>Calls me a retard
>Thinks he mogs OLYMPIC rowers

JFL at you dude. Subzero IQs and delusions me

Oh btw you still haven't explained your reasons for being an incel if you apparently are over 6 feet tall with fitness levels beyond Olympic rowers.

Ohhh I get it, maybe you use steroids and think your puffy weak ass body "mogs" the raw strength of world class athletes? That's the only explanation I can think of. Pure retardation. I used to think you were a good poster too lel, guess that flies out the window now

Last edited:
@Master @Ryo_Hazuki @knajjd @cocksucker please delete messages unrelated to my thread when you decide to warn/ban the gorilla gimmick poster for bragging

@Colvin76

Because they are fit? They are still great athletes.

Just because they may not have good absolute strength (bench, squat deadlift, etc) doesn't make them bad athletes.

They are BOAT ROWERS, not Powerlifters. Of course theyre going to have a weak bench/squat/deadlift and barely look like they lift. They don't need it for their sport.

I do body mog them but it doesn't matter. I'd still be a dogshit rower.

@SMPcel

I guess he's larping too right? You fucking retard.
Reminder that they are still much better elite rowers though.

I would be a dogshit olympic rower if i tried it and so would you.

Reminder that they are still much better elite rowers though.

I would be a dogshit olympic rower if i tried it and so would you.

Im talking about their bodys, not their athletic prowess.

This grundle humper thinks that its a larp if you body mog these guys.

"Im too lazy to step in the gym so you're larping"

What a fucking idiot

What a fucking idiot
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL at him.

What a fucking idiot
what's the difference between them being great rowers and you not? Could you not become a great rower if you have the body and frame for it?

I hate WASPs. The college rowers are literally a well known example of college mogging. May Paddock visit the lakes they row in.

what's the difference between them being great rowers and you not? Could you not become a great rower if you have the body and frame for it?

Its not about being a rower. Its about their bodys. If you train differently from them you're most likely going to look different. Their bodys are built for their sport, but aesthetically speaking their bodys are not special.

Apparently going to the gym daily, working out, and achieving a better physique then these guys means you're a larp according to SMP

Its not about being a rower. Its about their bodys. If you train differently from them you're most likely going to look different. Their bodys are built for their sport, but aesthetically speaking their bodys are not special.

Apparently going to the gym daily, working out, and achieving a better physique then these guys means you're a larp according to SMP
Nothing wrong with gymaxxing. And nothing wrong with being jealous of gymcels @SMPcel it's all love around here.

Tall stature, thick wide frame, long limbs, powerful muscles, big lungs and high endurance are all critical at this sport.

Rowers even have chad faces

View attachment 224524View attachment 224526
View attachment 224527

No mention of these guys? They are literally walking chads

They might only be worth 2 B compared to Zuck's 50B but i rather be a rich chad than a very rich incel tier guy

Is there one fucking sport where being tall isn’t an advantage?

another gay thread. now ITcels will cherrypick and will automatically assume all incels are closet homos
Is there one fucking sport where being tall isn’t an advantage?
horce racing or motorsport.

Tallfags saying hes incel cause of his face and balding :lul:

JUST. FUCKING. LAUGH.

I look like a disabled hobbit next to them.

Winklevoss twinsmaxx.

They all look DYEL due to 2020 standarts

Show or LARP
probably a deluded manlet with short arms and narrow waist that thinks he looks big. The 6ft4 rower chads looks way bigger and stronger than any 5ft8 roided gymcels with little training

I rowed for three years in college and the very top guy on my team was the biggest chad I've ever met. He claimed he slept with over 200 girls in two years and honestly with the stories his roomates would tell I believed him.

I absolutely hated the fact we had a women's team though, can't believe I needed the competition that much that I was willing to deal with their BS on trips and things

I rowed for three years in college and the very top guy on my team was the biggest chad I've ever met. He claimed he slept with over 200 girls in two years and honestly with the stories his roomates would tell I believed him.

I absolutely hated the fact we had a women's team though, can't believe I needed the competition that much that I was willing to deal with their BS on trips and things
damn

where you lightweight or heavyweight?

tall and white with a good face is all you need. you dont need muscle mass. only faggots worry about muscles
Brutal and true, incoming triggered gymcels.

probably a deluded manlet with short arms and narrow waist that thinks he looks big. The 6ft4 rower chads looks way bigger and stronger than any 5ft8 roided gymcels with little training
I'm 5'9.25" (176cm) with a near 6'0" (183cm) wing-span. Arms arent that short lol