Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hedonism is approved, factors are critized in women world

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I saw some video of the go go’s (all girl band from 80s in the rock jnroll hall of fame)fucked up on drugs trying to bang a roadie. In that time it made the go go’s negatively viewed by the 80s public. But what it shows is how hedonism and basic sexual dynamic isn’t what they will attack, because that’s the only way any humans would have sex. It’s who is doing it, and “why” and all that other bullshit they can attack. “Male power, white people, poor brown people who don’t sound like niggers” that’s why women are retarted and shouldnt have any say in the culture:
Of course lesbos dominate other lesbo- how else would they be able to have sex :feelsclown:
So it should be more of a debate on discrimination of incels rather than what anybody does in contexts

Last edited:
I have links to documentary and the video about these coke up dumb sluts but I’m trying to stay within what the rules for female promotion are

Everything what a Woman does ist Approved , she can get Money for getting her Heels licked or selling her Shit

Kek :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: