Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels in denial are trannies

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
As we all know, many trannies are incels in denial themselves, as can be seen on IT, but that’s not what I’m referring to.

In my last post, I mentioned how incels in denial purposefully butcher the definition of “incel” in order to exclude themselves from being incels, while holding everyone else to the actual definition. Similarly, trannies manipulate the definition of “woman” into a completely meaningless and cyclical definition in order to include themselves, this usually being “a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman”

Basically, incels in denial are transmoggers. They twist definitions in order to identify as moggers despite being anything but. Just like how trannies twist the definition of woman to identify as one.

good point, explains why they get along so well with the trannies on IT, same mindset

good point, explains why they get along so well with the trannies on IT, same mindset
Yeah, a worship of “identification” to the point where it supercedes reality. If they don’t identify as incels/men they cannot be incels/men simply because they say they aren’t.

The soyfags among "incels in denial" do often troon out

Yeah, a worship of “identification” to the point where it supercedes reality. If they don’t identify as incels/men they cannot be incels/men simply because they say they aren’t.
high iq observation

As we all know, many trannies are incels in denial themselves, as can be seen on IT, but that’s not what I’m referring to.

In my last post, I mentioned how incels in denial purposefully butcher the definition of “incel” in order to exclude themselves from being incels, while holding everyone else to the actual definition. Similarly, trannies manipulate the definition of “woman” into a completely meaningless and cyclical definition in order to include themselves, this usually being “a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman”

Basically, incels in denial are transmoggers. They twist definitions in order to identify as moggers despite being anything but. Just like how trannies twist the definition of woman to identify as one.
Also lots of subhuman males turn gay. Seen the correlation

Once they turn gay they’re generally more socially accepted despite being truecel, and can be closer to women. So I understand it but I’d never join the alphabet community.

I’d rather be in dignity than get a couple extra brownie points

I made a post similar to this a while ago how faggots are possibly incels

The racial statistics also match up with the cope. 2 belly button chinks are more likely to be lgbt than White men

You only ever see gay chads and Tyrones on tiktok and instagram, you never see them IRL.

Every faggot I seen was extremely subhuman
Yeah one dude was literally deformed and couldn’t even walk right

Others a 5’6 fat filipino sub3