Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill height does not matter

meth

meth

Greycel
if your a giga chad in your early years and short just wait for your 30 or older and the people will settle for short chads

There’s no gigaChads here that are short, it’s mostly normie looking dudes that manletism affects the most. Doesn’t affect truecels cause they never had a chance even if they were taller.

probably the most autistic post of 2021. Well done, OP.

I agree, OP. I have huge troubles in finding romantic partners even though I'm quite tall. In the end of the day it all comes down to your face.

Height >> everything else, also cope at older age most people have shitty face but height stays, older women are tallfag only even more.

exactly young women-cute pretty boys
old women-tall masculine
Its both face and height, if you lack one in huge amount like 160cm good-looking guy or 2/10 195cm ugly guy both will be incels most likely. Also social status, high paid job and wealth also becomes much more important in late twenties.

Height >> everything else, also cope at older age most people have shitty face but height stays, older women are tallfag only even more.
This is so true. I think height is even more important in that case for most people overall in their life then.

Its both face and height, if you lack one in huge amount like 160cm good-looking guy or 2/10 195cm ugly guy both will be incels most likely. Also social status, high paid job and wealth also becomes much more important in late twenties.
Pretty much this, but faggots here operate on extremities. It's either a super tall ugly ogre or a dwarf with a chad face. Looks help and face helps. I'd rather be a 5'9" Chad than a 6'3" balding dweeb with recessed jaw, but at the same time I would rather be a 6'5" mid-tier normie than a 5'8" Chadlite.