Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over height is everything! you cannot be an incel if you're tall, and I'm tired of hearing otherwise.

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Recruit
★★★★★
especially if you are over 6'3

who asked you GrAYcel?

Hello IT greynigger, please come up with a new tactic to divide us - you obvious Reddit-lover.

And who asked for your opinion, GrAY

Hello IT greynigger, please come up with a new tactic to divide us - you obvious Reddit-lover.
It's true though. I know tall uggos who get bitches. Meanwhile even handsome manlets like Tom Cruise are mocked and abused.

100%. Tallness = Won in Life

tallfags seething hard on this thread :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you will never be a true incel

real life gigachad:
5bb77f10463c02bbcd3389753a8da1be4ad800a1d429f5bd30677b636b3fd49c_bvpjXV.jpg
If he had a handsome face he would have been the ideal human according to foids

Really curious on how you’ve confirmed all the guys bashing you here are tall
only a tallcel would be seething because of my statement. short and average height incels know how much of a halo height is.

Last edited:
Height is the first thing everyone will see in you.

"you cannot be an incel if you're tall"

No argument presented to why that is the case.

Even though 99% of the time, non-Chad tall niggas that are successful with women, are average looking.

But as long as we can keep ommiting the many tall sub-5s on this site, that allows us to make our "feels over reals" point.

Holy shit.............................. You are telling me that........ Oh My God............................................... Tall men...................... Are more attractive to foids than manlets???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
NO WAY!!!

I'm 6'3 and still a virgin at 36.

Being tall doesn't give you a free pass if your weak, skinny, super ugly and are socially retarded. Women look at my weak spindly body and ugly face and immediately look away.

only a tallcel would be seething because of my statement. short and average height incels know how much of a halo height is.
I’m not sure how to indicate if they’re really seething but I’m torn on your theory regarding height
If your face is sub 5, having even Shaquille O Neal’s height won’t increase SMV

I am shorter than you and think this thread is gray tier and retarded

Very true. Tallfag = fakecel

People who deny the heightpill are tallfags themselves. They would never know how it feels like.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Being tall doesnt help you if you have a ugly face, gross weird body and have mental disorders. I'm still a virgin at 36.

I am solid 6 feet tall and still incel.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Being tall doesnt help you if you have a ugly face, gross weird body and have mental disorders. I'm still a virgin at 36.

Tallfags need their legs chopped off.