Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Height means jack shit if you're ugly

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

LDAR
★★
Don't get me wrong, height is super important, but still less important than face. Face is king. Period. No foid wants to look up and break their neck to look at an ugly piece of shit. Height is even less relevant if you live in certain places where average normie is 6'2. If you are a sub5 manlet and genuinely believe that you could ascend if you were taller, sorry but you are just coping.

Once again, I will say that HEIGHT IS SUPER IMPORTANT, but only if you have at least normie tier face. I'm not denying the importance of height, but if you are sub5 it won't make any difference. Height and face are a bundle that go together. If you don't have either one of those consider yourself fucked.

And if you comment "but i see tall sub5's with hot foids" you are no different than IT cucks with the "but I see short guys with foids all the time".

How tall are you?

nigga no one cares go to .org

Don't care where you're from if you're 6'3 kindly and quietly fuck off

Don't get me wrong, height is super important, but still less important than face. Face is king. Period. No foid wants to look up and break their neck to look at an ugly piece of shit. Height is even less relevant if you live in certain places where average normie is 6'2. If you are a sub5 manlet and genuinely believe that you could ascend if you were taller, sorry but you are just coping.

Once again, I will say that HEIGHT IS SUPER IMPORTANT, but only if you have at least normie tier face. I'm not denying the importance of height, but if you are sub5 it won't make any difference. Height and face are a bundle that go together. If you don't have either one of those consider yourself fucked.

And if you comment "but i see tall sub5's with hot foids" you are no different than IT cucks with the "but I see short guys with foids all the time".
True

I agree. I am 6'0 and I've gotten nothing from it.

Don't get me wrong I am very grateful to be at this height but as you said, having one without the other means that you will still be incel

I WISH!
seen one too many tiktoks from toilets "when hes ugly af but 190cm"
height seems to be THE trait that either makes or breaks a guy .

I’m gonna punch you in the nards

Finally someone rational, thank you
Yeah, the other ones that deny it are just people that are subconsciously so deep in their copelair that they want to be the ones that suffer the most and everyone else is fakecel.

I agree. I am 6'0 and I've gotten nothing from it.

Don't get me wrong I am very grateful to be at this height but as you said, having one without the other means that you will still be incel

Yeah, the other ones that deny it are just people that are subconsciously so deep in their copelair that they want to be the ones that suffer the most and everyone else is fakecel.

I’m 5’11.5 and no woman has been interested in me because of it since I am shitskin, sub5 and autistic.

How can you be 6´3 and not get pussy?
Your facial attractiveness is most likely LTN or MTN , which isn´t bad at all.
I think .org is a better place to fix your situation, than this forum.
Females love tall guys.
Im only 5´9

total tallfag death when

Females love tall guys.
Im only 5´9
Simple. Subhuman face.

Females love tall guys.
Im only 5´9
also man what the fuck do you mean "better place to fix your situation" there is no way to fix bones (except surgery which is unaffordable)

Importance of height is unrelated to the state of face, tall height is a constant positive despite of everything else, so it doesn't mean "jack shit" you nigger

Importance of height is unrelated to the state of face, tall height is a constant positive despite of everything else, so it doesn't mean "jack shit" you nigger
certainly there is nothing bad about being tall, but it wont generate pussy like 90% of people on here believe

I’m 5,10 and my brother is 5,7 and he has a girlfriend. Also I have been told that my looks piss people off

You're fakecel

Maybe you are a Non-NT Aspie/abuseddogcel, that's why you are rotting alone like all of us on is.

Name of the country

Name of the country

nigga if you're 6'3 all you need to do is save money to get surgery to be atleast normal looking or do some other looksmaxing shit, it's far from over for u nigga

Yes standards are ever increasing, you cant just have 1 good feature and be fine anymore

Depends on how ugly you are and your frame also plays a big role.
Unmasculine frame is unattractive for females.

Dbdr tries to act like a truecel when he is apparently 6 feet or near it

I doubt its an act, he has been making videos for years, I listen to all of them it sounds very genuine

This is probably him

Dnr. Go fuck yourself greycel. Where are the mods?

Last edited:
He thought, he was 6'2. He is 5'11. Which means he is 5'10 in reality.

Last edited: