Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height >>> Looks & everything else

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Height is everything. The only people that say it doesnt matter are tall people (what a coincidence!).

Im 5'3 and NO women wants me. Meanwhile I see 5'11 men with worst faces than me scoring chicks.

Chicks can filter out midgets like me on dating apps if they have premium. It not only helps you in dating, but also at the job, socializing. Youre more likely to have an important position in a company, people take you more seriously, people dont fuck with you and bully you, you have a stronger presence, less likely to suicide.

I could go on and on. I would rather have 3/10 face and be 5'10 than have a 7/10 face and 5'5. (Im 5'3 with a 3/10 face its truly over for me anyway)

Face>height; this is literally a core element of the blackpill.

That being said, height does matter, but face will always override height unless you are either a turbomanlet(2.5-3 inches below average for where you live) or actually very tall(6'0 isn't really that tall, so you have to be at least 2.5-3 inches above average where you live).

Face > height coper

face>= height

True.

In my case I can't tell which has been more of a curse in my life, I'm 5'5 and have a truecel face. What makes it worse is that my parents are slightly above average height and my entire extended family is taller than me, it would be so much better if I had short parents because then I have something to blame it on. But it doesn't matter, because I'm a truecel, it's not like my face would have saved me, at 5'10 it would have only delayed finding this community by a few years but eventually would have found it. I have been told I'm a midget countless times and laughed at because of my height during my entire teenage years, my face has brought me false accusations against me which I had to fight off.

Last edited:
Im sorry you have to go through this. Nothing else I can say to make you feel better. Life is brutal.

Coping 5’11 is not tall enough for height halo

Source: I am 5’11

Face>height; this is literally a core element of the blackpill.

That being said, height does matter, but face will always override height unless you are either a turbomanlet(2.5-3 inches below average for where you live) or actually very tall(6'0 isn't really that tall, so you have to be at least 2.5-3 inches above average where you live).
Face > height coper
face>= height
Things are never so Black and White in the real world, it's better to judge things on a case by case basis than useless general labelling like "x > z"

im 5'3 in canada (the avg is 5'11) i get brutally mogged everywhere i go. Even the granny at the grocery store mogs me

I will never travel to the netherlands kek

Things are never so Black and White in the real world, it's better to judge things on a case by case basis than useless general labelling like "x > z"
For the most part it’s face > height in fact even frame above height. Imagine being 6’2 with a 15 inch bideltoid

For the most part it’s face > height in fact even frame above height. Imagine being 6’2 with a 15 inch bideltoid

Now that I think about it, one of the most brutal thing ever is being a tall chad with a <4 inches dick. Imagine having everything going for you until stacy unzips your pants. Imagine the face of pure disappointment when she sees it. Brutal.

Face > height coper
face>= height

I would gladly trade my 3/10 face for a 1/10 face and be 5'10. I’d be single still but at least I could gymmax and mmamax no one would fuck with me and i wouldnt get mogged ALL the time. I dont even bother gymmaxing at 5'3 someone could just lift me up and smash my body against concrete.

Being a manlet is so fucking brutal. You can’t improve anything when youre a manlet. Better haircut? Still a manlet. Better physique? Still a manlet. I get ridiculed no matter what I do.

Last edited:
I agree with this to an extent- but I also do think that in some cases black & white thinking does have its place & make sense.

Height is the first thing foids ask in males. So height >face

Height is the first thing foids ask in males. So height >face

View attachment 1033729
I see bunch of chicks who date abominations but theyre tall. Women wants to feel dominated and have a strong man that can defend her. Face matters but its not the most important thing. Face is that big bonus that makes you go from having 1 chick in your texts to 500.

I see bunch of chicks who date abominations but theyre tall. Women wants to feel dominated and have a strong man that can defend her. Face matters but its not the most important thing. Face is that big bonus that makes you go from having 1 chick in your texts to 500.
Tallfags are delusional. Their biggest fear is to realize they are incels by their own choice at all, so they prefer to blame their faces while we can see a lot of ugly tallfags dating foids but its very rare to see manlets dating...

Thats why I say, they are wasting their youth here, after 30 they will realize that and will regret or will end betabuxxing a single mom.

I would gladly trade my 3/10 face for a 1/10 face and be 5'10.
No you wouldn’t
I’d be single still but at least I could gymmax and mmamax no one would fuck with me and i wouldnt get mogged ALL the time. I dont even bother gymmaxing at 5'3 someone could just lift me up and smash my body against concrete.
Fair I understand that complaint
Being a manlet is so fucking brutal. You can’t improve anything when youre a manlet. Better haircut? Still a manlet. Better physique? Still a manlet. I get ridiculed no matter what I do.
Yea I can understand ur feeling tbh

I'm 6'4 and height definitely matters.

But, it's not everything. If you have an ugly face, it's still very difficult.

Height is really important but a face its also important

height without a good face is useless

My 2/10 faced 190cm skinny coworker gets hit on by stacys at our company all day. Im baffled.
He does drink Monster all day, has disgusting arms ridden of pimples that look like he shoots up heroine. And his cloths reek of sweat?

How on earth do femoids BOTHER WITH THAT?!

Both face and height matter

another height > everything ideology bullshit

My 2/10 faced 190cm skinny coworker gets hit on by stacys at our company all day. Im baffled.
He does drink Monster all day, has disgusting arms ridden of pimples that look like he shoots up heroine. And his cloths reek of sweat?

How on earth do femoids BOTHER WITH THAT?!
Face copers’ cognitive dissonance is truly unmatched. I have countless examples of ugly tall men scoring loads of chicks.

I barely see manlets get chicks and when they do they’re very lucky and it was their only option.

Height is everything. The only people that say it doesnt matter are tall people (what a coincidence!).

Im 5'3 and NO women wants me. Meanwhile I see 5'11 men with worst faces than me scoring chicks.

Chicks can filter out midgets like me on dating apps if they have premium. It not only helps you in dating, but also at the job, socializing. Youre more likely to have an important position in a company, people take you more seriously, people dont fuck with you and bully you, you have a stronger presence, less likely to suicide.

I could go on and on. I would rather have 3/10 face and be 5'10 than have a 7/10 face and 5'5. (Im 5'3 with a 3/10 face its truly over for me anyway)
100%. I would rather be a tall african living in the jungles and savannahs rather than a short man in the civilised world.

Height is a part of looks.

So true. Height is most important trait for a man in the west in the 21st century.

heightmogging others makes u feel more powerful

Sorry to hear that, OP. If you're 5'3 then height will be the number one reason you're incel, however I believe that for avarage height men height = face. If you're under 5'9 or over 6'3 (in the West) only then height takes or gives you points over face. If it makes you feel better most avarage height males are incels and the only exceptions are those with a great face and/or lots of money.

If you are short: face doesn't matter
If you are tall : height doesn't matter
If you have a good physique : physique doesn't matter

True ngl cuz if u are tall and ugly at least u can feel powerful heightmogging everyone but if ur short and handsome you arent shit just a jester and u cannot fight

5’10 3/10 isnt enough

they are generally pretty equal but over 6 foot the foid prioritizes height

they are generally pretty equal but over 6 foot the foid prioritizes height
foid logic:
Code:
if height > foidHeight+6" {
    prioritize height
}
if height < foidHeight+6" {
    prioritize looks
}
"prioritize" means it is 70% of her attraction

Last edited:

im 5'3 in canada (the avg is 5'11) i get brutally mogged everywhere i go. Even the granny at the grocery store mogs me

I will never travel to the netherlands kek

If you're White then the best thing you can do for yourself is to save as much as you can and then leave for somewhere like the Philippines, and never look back.

It's really the only chance you have, and your height will at least be much closer to average. If that still doesn't work, rope is the only thing left.