Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height military weapons grade black pill: George Washington was over 6' tall when the average height was 5'6. Non-tall men were never seen as leaders.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
In fact, nearly all of the founding fathers and high ranking military of that time were taller than than average.

When he was 27, a fellow member of the Virginia House of Burgesses described him as "straight as an Indian, measuring 6'2" in his stockings and weighing 175 1bs." This estimate may have been conservative: After Washington's death, his private secretary claimed that he measured the body and found it to be 6' 3 1/2" tall.

Thomas Jefferson - Height: 6 feet, 3 inches - Weight: 185 pounds
That's like 6'6 / 6'7 today

So basically if you're under 6', you would be common cannon fodder trash or a serf during the american revolution. No one would see you as a leader.

If you're not considered tall, at any point in the past 300 years in the west, you're basically seen as trash. There is no debating this. There is no getting around it.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY.

Anyone who has told you different has been lying. There is no point in human history where a non-tall man would not be garbage.

just as heights are increasing, so is the minimum looks required to ascend. being chad is no longer enough. you must be gigachad, willing to look after your queen's 3 kids, and be a billionaire. in a few yrs, that won't be enough either.

the earth need to fucking reset itself

just as heights are increasing, so is the minimum looks required to ascend. being chad is no longer enough. you must be gigachad, willing to look after your queen's 3 kids, and be a billionaire. in a few yrs, that won't be enough either.

the earth need to fucking reset itself

Yup.

The height thing is to be seen as "good" by men.

Women require at least average height, maybe more, AND chad looks.

It's now required that most men must suffer and be seen as dog shit.

Osama Bin Laden was 6'5. I 100% guarrante you he wouldn't have had his rank if he was average height.

If I had power, I'd grant presidency to the shortest man on earth just to fuck the world over and laugh at it

B-but Stalin and Napoleon...
inb4: cherrypicking

Yup.

The height thing is to be seen as "good" by men.

Women require at least average height, maybe more, AND chad looks.

It's now required that most men must suffer and be seen as dog shit.
In fact, nearly all of the founding fathers and high ranking military of that time were taller than than average.

That's like 6'6 / 6'7 today

So basically if you're under 6', you would be common cannon fodder trash or a serf during the american revolution. No one would see you as a leader.

If you're not considered tall, at any point in the past 300 years in the west, you're basically seen as trash. There is no debating this. There is no getting around it.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY.

Anyone who has told you different has been lying. There is no point in human history where a non-tall man would not be garbage.

I dont think its height in it self that will bring you leadership , not as much as the confident that height brings you ..which in term will make you seen like a "natural born leader "

This is actually an odd but obvious reoccurring theme amongst leaders; even in gangs, except for Tookie Williams (founder of the Crips) who was 5’10”, but I assume that is relatively tall.

I dont think its height in it self that will bring you leadership , as much as the confidenxe that height brings you ..which in term will make you seen like a "natural born leader "

Probably a combination of many things that height gives you.

And you have to compensate / work 100 times harder to make up for not being tall.

Probably a combination of many things that height gives you.

And you have to compensate / work 100 times harder to make up for not being tall.

Agree , im 5'7 and the only reason im getting any respect its just cuz i have a manly beard and wideframe ..height will definetly will help alot more

The height pill is brutal, why even exist if under 6"4. You will never go into a city and mog everyone rather you will be mogged... Brutally.... time and time again...

“straight as an indian” just be native bro

Hitler and Napoleon ?

You need both good looking and imposing stature to be seen as a leader now

Lincoln is still the tallest US president to this day.

Lincoln_O-62_by_Gardner%2C_1862-crop.jpg

If I had power, I'd grant presidency to the shortest man on earth just to fuck the world over and laugh at it
yes I agree. French presidents usually are short , see Sarkosy and MAcron they are short compared to Trump and even Angela Merkel

I dont think its height in it self that will bring you leadership , not as much as the confident that height brings you ..which in term will make you seen like a "natural born leader "
Tell Napoleon That. He fucked all the wholes from toulons to warsaw, the guy was a 5'6/5'7 Manlet
Mind you, he was also norwood 3

I’ve always knew this. There is no avoiding the heightpill.

The average height of a US president is probably like 2 inches taller than an average man.

Height commands respect, nobody takes short men seriously. Napoleon conquered most of Europe, yet the thing he's remember the most for is his short stature.

yes I agree. French presidents usually are short , see Sarkosy and MAcron they are short compared to Trump and even Angela Merkel
That's based I wish we had a short US president

Height commands respect, nobody takes short men seriously. Napoleon conquered most of Europe, yet the thing he's remember the most for is his short stature.
Brutal heightpill

Lincoln was tall as fuck too

Osama Bin Laden was 6'5. I 100% guarrante you he wouldn't have had his rank if he was average height.
I remember finding this out and thinking "why am I not surprised?". Saddam Husein was tall too (6'1, but still).

Alexander the Great was supposedly shorter than average for a Macedonian at the time.

Napoeleon wasn't short, he was around average. He was just around tall people a lot and this is how he became a meme.

fucking rutheless

abe lincoln was the perfect proof of height > face. dude was ugly af but status max'd

So even men are attracted to other men and their heights. What a bunch of faggots. Then again there's lots of faggotry in Islam.

thatd be a good thing though, we short men were always the gods of the world

So even men are attracted to other men and their heights. What a bunch of faggots. Then again there's lots of faggotry in Islam.
Lmao. Men fall victim to the halo effect as well as women when it comes to looks and status. It's easier to make male friends if you are attractive and have women throwing themselves at you. I think that's why women buy expensive handbags, so they can impress other women to increase their status and have more attention. I also wonder if this is the reason they paint their nails. I don't really care for painted nails and was wondering if anyone else does besides for women.

Lmao. Men fall victim to the halo effect as well as women when it comes to looks and status. It's easier to make male friends if you are attractive and have women throwing themselves at you. I think that's why women buy expensive handbags, so they can impress other women to increase their status and have more attention. I also wonder if this is the reason they paint their nails. I don't really care for painted nails and was wondering if anyone else does besides for women.
True most men don't care that much for painted nails.