Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height vs Face

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Do you think a 6’4 Bengali guy would slay in the west ?

Can height save someone if he has a shit face and race ?

Personally, I don’t think so because there are a lot of tall guys (6’3 -6’6) in the west and the average American in the football / basketball team is 6’4 and has a good face.

Correct me if I’m wrong. Maybe I’m the one who is delusional.

He has height on his side, but face is ultimately more complex and more important than height in the vast majority of cases

He has height on his side, but face is ultimately more complex and more important than height in the vast majority of cases

He has height on his side
What’s the point of having height if one cannot compete with the average guy in the west? Pretty useless imo.

Height you can get away with being ugly

What’s the point of having height if one cannot compete with the average guy in the west? Pretty useless imo.
yeah, but frame is also important too

Taller height is becoming more and more average days by days due to newer generation even 6'0 considered average, and 5'11 is manlet

Height you can get away with being ugly
The West doesn’t have a lack of 6’4 LTN men. So in this example, the guy I used will still have a hard time.