Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height Vs Frame

Would You Rather...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh personally I feel like being tall can be a disadvantage because it's harder to fill you your frame.

Stop asking retarded questions

Because the tall guy can workout and get a good frame jackass.
We are assuming for the sake of this argument that his trash frame is permenant due to his bone structure

Last edited:
Height always

We are assuming for the sake of this argument that his trash frame is permenant due to his bone structure
Still would choose 6'2 it wins in every scenario

In my school there is a fat thot who's even shorter than me (I'm 5'1) that cuts herself and makes weird sounds all the time because of her mental retardation but she is dating a very skinny and weak negrolatino that's tall and has a good jawline.

i'm 5ft10 but have a shoulder frame that is wider than most 6ft-6ft2 people i see, hasn't done shit for me. height>>>>>frame

5'8 is joke tier, height > frame

In my school there is a fat thot who's even shorter than me (I'm 5'1) that cuts herself and makes weird sounds all the time because of her mental retardation but she is dating a very skinny and weak negrolatino that's tall and has a good jawline.
Over for us tacos with no jawline.