Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heightpill from foid teacher

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just want to share some of my most brutal heightpill I had seen in my school.

When I was in Gr11 English class, there were two classmates from HK in the same class with me, one of them was called Hayward and other was called Ian. Hayward had a bad lower third plus oversized head while being 5'4 or less. While Ian was slightly taller (5'5 est) than Hayward, he was not caring at all. Even though Hayward were hard working and got good grades, the foid teacher (~50 years old) didn't like them and constantly shit on both of them. Ian called the foid teacher as a "bitch", I wasn't blackpilled at the time but I was still quite shocked that she would be very avoidant towards Ian. Fyi that foid teacher was a Persian and don't be fooled, all women HATE short males to the core. I certainly wasn't good looking (sub 5) but still wasn't treated as bad as they did. Most likely I was 5'10 and guess what, a few inches can completely change your life and others' perception towards you as well.

I wasn't bragging at all when I say I am 5'10, during the time there were a few classmates taller than me, still a few inches determine your ENTIRE life. I know it wasn't my best post, but I just want to vent my experiences, as well as giving justice to those two Hayward and Ian as well.

@Colvin76 @FastBananaCEO @FinnCel

When I was in Gr11 English class, there were two classmates from HK in the same class with me, one of them was called Hayward and other was called Ian. Hayward had a bad lower third plus oversized head while being 5'4 or less. While Ian was slightly taller (5'5 est) than Hayward, he was not caring at all. Even though Hayward were hard working and got good grades, the foid teacher (~50 years old) didn't like them and constantly shit on both of them. Ian called the foid teacher as a "bitch", I wasn't blackpilled at the time but I was still quite shocked that she would be very avoidant towards Ian. Fyi that foid teacher was a Persian and don't be fooled, all women HATE short males to the core. I certainly wasn't good looking (sub 5) but still wasn't treated as bad as they did. Most likely I was 5'10 and guess what, a few inches can completely change your life and others' perception towards you as well.

I wasn't bragging at all when I say I am 5'10, during the time there were a few classmates taller than me, still a few inches determine your ENTIRE life. I know it wasn't my best post, but I just want to vent my experiences, as well as giving justice to those two Hayward and Ian as well.

Were the taller guys treated better than you?

Were the taller guys treated better than you?
Slightly though. There were not many taller guys in the class at the time since my school is mostly rice plus curry despite being in Toronto. The tallest guy in the class was like 6'2 to 6'3 if I remember. He is curry though.

Being born as a manlet is death sentence. No one will ever respect them. And foids won't even treat them as humans.

> Being sub 6 ft plus being sub 5 and having autism (diagnosed)
> Normie

PICK ONE ONLY.
first one of course

i'm sub6 foot and I've been called tall too.

although that always comes from delusional manlets

Being born as a manlet is death sentence. No one will ever respect them. And foids won't even treat them as humans.
FOIDS HATE SHORT MALES, PERIOD END OF STORY.
first one of course

i'm sub6 foot and I've been called tall too.

although that always comes from delusional manlets
Same. Fortunately I was slightly taller than Dad (he was shrinking FYI), so I wasn't familymogged. But still 5'10 is far from perfect , not to mention being complimented with a recessed chin plus being autistic too.

ok chad larper :lul:
Being deathnic was already a strike one, being sub 5 is strike two and being sub 6 ft is strike three. Don't get me started with how autism being strike 4. Foids tolerate zero flaws.

This is why schools should introduce anonymous grading policies wherever possible.

you're honestly arguing that women think anything under 6 foot is tall?

View attachment 327332
For deathnics (rice, curry ...etc) is a different story, however most foids won't go below 5'9. A good amount of them won't go below 5'11 (hence you see many heightfrauding of asians especially). But for whites yeah anything under 6' is short.
This is why schools should introduce anonymous grading policies wherever possible.
Foids hate short males and will do anything to get rid of them.

I can confirm, foid teachers always treat incel students like shit

I can confirm, foid teachers always treat incel students like shit
If 5'10 and sub 5 face plus autism is already incel, imagine 5'5 with a baby frame would a foid do to him.

If 5'10 and sub 5 face plus autism is already incel, imagine 5'5 with a baby frame would a foid do to him.
Possible ER in the making
That teacher needs to be jailed for indirectly causing mass murder

brootal teacherpill by a sand foid.
Possible ER in the making
That teacher needs to be jailed for indirectly causing mass murder
based

5'10 is at least normal height , its the bare minimum requirement .

anything under , you might as well rope rn .
that wasn't the point of what i was saying.

I was saying that under 6 feet can't be considered tall, even if it's not manlet it's not tall

It is truly over if you are a male and only 5'4 nobody will ever respect you and other males will immediately threaten you if you don't agree/listen to them because they know they can beat you up, every turbo manlet should have these things if they walk around alone especially if you like walking at night:
763d964f3a937e9e7b9dc4abce551028
Depositphotos 9240567 stock photo large bowie knife

They don't realize how bad they actually have it

giphy.gif

They don't realize how bad they actually have it

giphy.gif
Asians in general are pretty bluepilled. They will delusionmaxx HARD until a foid brutally rejects them.
brootal teacherpill by a sand foid.

based
ALL FOIDS HATE SHORT MALES. AWALT.
It is truly over if you are a male and only 5'4 nobody will ever respect you and other males will immediately threaten you if you don't agree/listen to them because they know they can beat you up, every turbo manlet should have these things if they walk around alone especially if you like walking at night:
View attachment 327337 View attachment 327338
That's why foids and normies are for gun controls so that tall Chads can rip manlets into pieces with their bare hands.

Last edited: