Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello everybody! New here

LomaxDelarge

LomaxDelarge

Recruit
★★
Autistic 21 M who recently started identifying as an incel. Mostly friendless, no one to talk to mostly. Very mentally ill (in the process of getting help). I've noticed most online communities are very discriminatory against people like me so I figured I'd give this forum a go to seek some kind of social stimulation I intensely lack. How are you guys doing today, and what's everybody like on here?

Binge read the entire incel wikia

Delarge

javier-bardem-anton.gif

Autistic 21 M who recently started identifying as an incel. Mostly friendless, no one to talk to mostly. Very mentally ill (in the process of getting help).
You are the perfect profile to be bullied by a bunch of obese IncelTear members

Height and face rating?

are you khhv

Autistic 21 M who recently started identifying as an incel. Mostly friendless, no one to talk to mostly. Very mentally ill (in the process of getting help). I've noticed most online communities are very discriminatory against people like me so I figured I'd give this forum a go to seek some kind of social stimulation I intensely lack. How are you guys doing today, and what's everybody like on here?
I'm doing good, hope you're fine. Only started actually posting yesterday since I'm a lurker most of the time but everybody here is pretty nice and friendly. They're your bros.

another lost soul

Height and face rating?
I'm 5'8. Most people tell me I'm a 7/10, personally feel like I'm slightly more handsome than a typical incel. Kinda like how Elliot Rodger wasn't unattractive in general looks but if someone told you he was a virgin you'd believe them

I'm doing good, hope you're fine. Only started actually posting yesterday since I'm a lurker most of the time but everybody here is pretty nice and friendly. They're your bros.
Good to know haha. r/inceltears makes this website to be a hub filled with degenerates but most people on here seem pretty cool

I'm also like 110 pounds and lack any social skills or superficial charm. I might be a normie in the looks department but I'm a social reject incel by heart and soul

I'm 5'8. Most people tell me I'm a 7/10, personally feel like I'm slightly more handsome than a typical incel. Kinda like how Elliot Rodger wasn't unattractive in general looks but if someone told you he was a virgin you'd believe them
Show me your face and we can determine that

Very mentally ill
me too. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I've noticed most online communities are very discriminatory against people like me so I figured I'd give this forum a go to seek some kind of social stimulation I intensely lack.
Welcome! You will find many autists here. You can make a lot of friends if you post regularly. Socializing here becomes quite addictive since low status young men like us have no positive stimulus in real life.
How are you guys doing today, and what's everybody like on here?
Feeling rather depressed.

Hello fine sir we are all Evilzz terrorists here who rape foids in our free time.You will only be accepted here if you do evil terrorist activities like us

Howdy. I'm doing well. People here gate-keep a lot, but it's for good reason.

Yup, that's the one. This is my favorite page: Scientific Blackpill

How are you tonight?
I'll be sure to read it. I'm good tonight. Just sipping coffee and about to go to my mom's house for supper. How are you?

me too. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Welcome! You will find many autists here. You can make a lot of friends if you post regularly. Socializing here becomes quite addictive since low status young men like us have no positive stimulus in real life.

Feeling rather depressed.
Why are you depressed, brother?

Yeah uhh hi. I'm racist and anti-semitic but I won't shit on you for being brown if you are (unless you say something shitty about whites first) but I won't hold back my opinions either.
How do I upload pics on here?
It's very easy you can just copy and paste it in this message box. Though I would advice you to not be retarded meaning not posting your picture here.

Yeah uhh hi. I'm racist and anti-semitic but I won't shit on you for being brown if you are (unless you say something shitty about whites first) but I won't hold back my opinions either.

It's very easy you can just copy and paste it in this message box. Though I would advice you to not be retarded meaning not posting your picture here.
It's aight. I'm pure aryan. No known jew in me. Is the dude in your pfp Patricm Crusius?

It's aight. I'm pure aryan. No known jew in me. Is the dude in your pfp Patricm Crusius?
Uh no it's the chudjak meme that predditors use to make fun or angry white 4chan-racists, pretty accurate for me though.

Edit: Oh.. turns out that actually is him. I didn't know that

Uh no it's the chudjak meme that predditors use to make fun or angry white 4chan-racists, pretty accurate for me though.

Edit: Oh.. turns out that actually is him. I didn't know that
I'm pretty well educated in mass murderers. I can spot any mass killer from a profile picture a mile away lol

Welcome to the asylum lost one. May. you find solace in. brocelmanship.
Be wary of the path ahead, for your days as a grey will be filled with those who feel they are above you and those who may beliieve you to be an. intruder. Be humble and strong my man