Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MUST READ! NEW LOW FOR REDDIT !

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
Well well well, reddit seems to have gone far below my expectations yet again.

What the Hell Is This All About?

Let's take a quick look shall we?

Oohh boy starting off strong, top post of all time! Yes you read that correctly, PROUDLY PUSSY FREE for EIGHT (8) YEARS! Something very deranged is going on here, let's take a deeper look:

As you can see, the members of the r/PussyFreeCommunity are not complaining about their pussyfree, and thus humanrightsfree life like any sane man would, instead they celebrate! their pussylessness! Absolutely cucked!

But do you know the most absurd part of this? MOST OF THE MEMBERS HAVE WIVES/GFS!!!!! YES, YOU HEARD THAT CORRECTLY, THESE FUCKERS SEE THEIR WIVES/GFS EVERY SINGLE DAY, TOUCH THEM HUG THEM AND EVEN KISS THEM AND 100% HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR PUSSY, BUT INSTEAD WILLINGLY REFUSE THEIR HUMAN RIGHT TO PUSSY!

That's like ordering a fresh pizza and refusing to eat it! What's next, r/FoodFreeCommunity of ? A community for starving people to celebrate their starvation and malnutrition?

This proves that reddit is full of retarded cucks who are severely mentally ill lunatics who clearly need immediate psychiatric help.

Not really mind-blowing and it's technically a water thread, but a reminder every once and a while is certainly not a bad idea. :feelsthink::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Attachments

• 1707095862801.png
    1707095862801.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
wtf accidentally posted before i could finish, oh well consider this a little sneak peek :feelsthink::feelsYall:

Is PussyFree the new mgtow or something jfl

Read a sentence, and DNR the rest. Not reading some plebbit fags cuck blog :feelskek:

I'm an incel but i'm not incel :feelskek:

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @diedlonely

fate for all betabuxxers

This is quite astonishing and enraging to read all at once. All I can say is men are doomed if half of normie males even begin to this so called pussyFree movement as an option instead of just leaving the dead bedroom relationship.

And this... :lasereyes: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Screenshot 844

Last edited:
They think their fat fuck of a wife is some queen

the most absurd part is that they arent incels they have 100% access to pussy yet refuse !
probably they have dead bedroom situation with their wife/gf but they refuse to admit it and created a pussyfree cope

No it's not a dead bedroom when my wife or girlfriend refuses to have sex with me, i'm just a pussy free man!

probably they have dead bedroom situation with their wife/gf but they refuse to admit it and created a pussyfree cope
dead bedrooms should be illegal. it's like paying for an expensive restaurant but no food arrives. if no sex within (3) weeks without a valid excuse (i.e injury/pregnancy) then the man has full right to divorce without paying her shit and has full custody of the children

That’s crazy man but also I can see it existing. Reminds me of this comic:
Also, I’ve always wondered if there were any guys on here (.is) who are married or have gfs :feelssus:

if there were any guys on here (.is) who are married or have gfs :feelssus:
nah, if they are retarded enough to buxx for a gf/wife then they will be too high and mighty to be on .is

they will return right after they break up after 6 months maximum

Damn male anglerfishes

nah, if they are retarded enough to buxx for a gf/wife then they will be too high and mighty to be on .is

they will return right after they break up after 6 months maximum
These cucks are that retarded

reddit never ceases to amaze me.

"SHE SAYS SHE'LL LET ME FUCK HER ONCE WE GET MARRIED"

DELUSIONAL LEVEL OF COPE HOLY SHIT.

"Pussy-Free" is just a synonym for "I'm a cuck"

the most absurd part is that they arent incels they have 100% access to pussy yet refuse !
No, they don't.

Dead bedroom marriages have become common. These are just the cucks willing to admit it.

:lul::lul::lul:

Seems to be just a new word for cuckold.

this is stage 1 of becoming a cuck
seeing shit like this makes me glad i have the dignity to be an incel and not become a faggot/cuck/betabuxxer like 90% of potential incels

this is stage 1 of becoming a cuck
seeing shit like this makes me glad i have the dignity to be an incel and not become a faggot/cuck/betabuxxer like 90% of potential incels
Yes, but not volcels.

Seems more like a sexual fetish. There's a big difference between having a fetish for being cucked and genuinely being cucked. A lot of guys enjoy being sexually cucked and dominated, and they're usually the ones instigating it.