Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hello everyone

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
Hi I am new here. I haven’t posted here until now because I thought I was really busy in a good way: I thought I had friends, family that cares and a career in front of me, even if I knew since a long time ago that it’s over for me ( never got any interest by the other gender except negative experiences that fuelled me with hate and scorn ).

Well it turns out I have nothing of this except free pain. I admit that I had tried to distance myself from the incel community while staying blackpilled but it didn’t turn out well.

I know nobody cares tbh but if you’re curious my name means that I am a white dude but genetics played with me and I ended up looking Indian ( dark skin and similar features ), so I’m proudly declaring myself that ( on this forum at least ).

the universal currydom theory leaves no victims. I’m so sorry bro.

the universal currydom theory leaves no victims. I’m so sorry bro.
At least if I was born in either the west or the east, to have either chances of a decent life or chances at arranged marriage, but I’m from Eastern Europe and people confuse me with a gypsy all the time

I'm sorry, you ended up here with us. No one wants to be an incel, but it just happens. Circumstances out of our control.

I am a white dude but genetics played with me and I ended up looking Indian ( dark skin and similar features ), so I’m proudly declaring myself that ( on this forum at least ).
Are you southern European or what? :feelshehe:

Brutal; right ancestry but wrong phenotype. :feelskek:

I'm sorry, you ended up here with us. No one wants to be an incel, but it just happens. Circumstances out of our control.
If anything I’m glad I ended up here rather than out in the wild, in Chad and Stacey’s jungle with my eyes covered playing life by their rules. It was either being a bluepilled moron or taking a step back, realising the truth about this rigged game, and enjoying the collapse with a smirk on my face together with people akin to me.

Are you southern European or what? :feelshehe:

Brutal; right ancestry but wrong phenotype. :feelskek:
Very close. But not quite. Some said I look Arab, some who wanted to be nice said southern Italian or Greek, but most Indian…

Welcome. If it's any consolation, it could be worse.

Welcome. If it's any consolation, it could be worse.
Thanks. I could be fighting in an incelicide war . I’m pretty comfy and content with my life outside inceldom… for now at least

@wereq look at this pathetic subhuman currycel larping as a white guy despite being curry and looking like one even using indian words "bhai":feelskek:

Hi I am new here. I haven’t posted here until now because I thought I was really busy in a good way: I thought I had friends, family that cares and a career in front of me, even if I knew since a long time ago that it’s over for me ( never got any interest by the other gender except negative experiences that fuelled me with hate and scorn ).

Well it turns out I have nothing of this except free pain. I admit that I had tried to distance myself from the incel community while staying blackpilled but it didn’t turn out well.

I know nobody cares tbh but if you’re curious my name means that I am a white dude but genetics played with me and I ended up looking Indian ( dark skin and similar features ), so I’m proudly declaring myself that ( on this forum at least ).
Ok GrAY

@wereq look at this pathetic subhuman currycel larping as a white guy despite being curry and looking like one even using indian words "bhai":feelskek:
I’ve learnt that word from incel forums lmao. You’re a very bad at this

Yeah dude and you are good at pretending to be a white dude
Honestly whats even the point of doing anything when I look more like an Indian than many Indians. Yeah I pretty much am curry because your looks = your life

At least if I was born in either the west or the east, to have either chances of a decent life or chances at arranged marriage, but I’m from Eastern Europe and people confuse me with a gypsy all the time
Oh Eastern Europen. That makes a lot more sense.

I wish I was a slav-looking-cel ngl at least I would blend in
The visible minority pill is hard to swallow. If you look like a minority, you will be treated as such.

That’s what they all say
I remember old users like colvin76, personalityinkwell, that stormfrontcel guy was was doing yt videos with a mask on etc.
I was on braincels and shortcels

If you do look curry you probably look like a high status light skinned curry. It's brutal for a standard Pajeet like me

If you do look curry you probably look like a high status light skinned curry. It's brutal for a standard Pajeet like me
I am not that dark skinned tbh. Like olive. It’s just that my face looks Indian to people so I’m discriminated against accordingly