Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Hello my name is pancakecel

Ryuk!

Ryuk!

Madness Mayhem
-
I contribute nothing to this forum. I have no friends irl and I spend my day being an asshole on a public forum because I think it makes me better than the rest of them.

I watched the joker once and I was struck. Ever since then I made the movie my whole personality.

I will probably die a miserable fuck and no one will care.

I contribute nothing to this forum. I have no friends irl
this is an incel forum dumb fuck, most people here either have no friends or small male only friend groups

Wow, I commented a couple of times on your GrAY garbage, and already am living rent free in your head jfl.

This site isn't for you, twink. Soyddit is that way

this is an incel forum dumb fuck, most people here either have no friends or small male only friend groups
Yes and that's why you should be an asshat to everyone on here and spread your shit mood like a plague! You're. Agenius

Wow, I commented a couple of times on your GrAY garbage, and already am living rent free in your head jfl.

This site isn't for you, twink. Soyddit is that way
Yes you are living rent free in my head, Pancakecel and I will not stop thinking about you all day, every day

Yes you are living rent free in my head, Pancakecel and I will not stop thinking about you all day, every day
Well at least you're honest about how pathetic you are, I'll give you that

Project much pancakecel?
No, but you do. Making a thread about me is pretty weak, just cause I said some muh mean comments haha.

Have this:

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

No, but you do. Making a thread about me is pretty weak, just cause I said some muh mean comments haha.

Have this:

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF
We can all imagine what you are behind that monitor, Pancakecel

A bald, miserable, ugly fat fuck just like the rest of us.
Hope your little "fantasy world" of being this alpha male on an incel forum will keep you from the rope for another year, who knows, maybe not.

he's jacked up on kike meds

We can all imagine what you are behind that monitor, Pancakecel

A bald, miserable, ugly fat fuck just like the rest of us.
Hope your little "fantasy world" of being this alpha male on an incel forum will keep you from the rope for another year, who knows, maybe not.
Keep crying, this is fun for me haha.

Keep crying, this is fun for me haha.
I'm sure it is fun for you being the miserable little fuck that you are.

Everyone knows you're just an another attention whore begging for validation larping as an alpha male on an incel forum.

I'm sure it is fun for you being the miserable little fuck that you are.

Everyone knows you're just an another attention whore begging for validation larping as an alpha male on an incel forum.
Lmao, please explain how exactly I larp as an alpha male. Just because I criticize things on here I disagree with? That's how a forum works boyo

Lmao, please explain how exactly I larp as an alpha male. Just because I criticize things on here I disagree with? That's how a forum works boyo
Now you're acting like a foid turning to gaslighting

Accountability is your kryptonite, Pancakecel

You're no different than a teenager girl

You shouldn't have had that extra drink man. Have some water and go to bed or watch a movie or something

You shouldn't have had that extra drink man. Have some water and go to bed or watch a movie or something
I had that extra drink. Another one on top of that

Now you're acting like a foid turning to gaslighting

Accountability is your kryptonite, Pancakecel

You're no different than a teenager girl
Jfl, keep digging. Show some examples of what exactly your problem is or keep quiet.

And your the one who is a foid, getting triggered over some forum comments, and then insulting my looks just like some foid on soyddit would do. Utter normfag.

Like I said before, this forum ain't for you. You're clearly weak.

I contribute nothing to this forum. I have no friends irl and I spend my day being an asshole on a public forum because I think it makes me better than the rest of them.

I watched the joker once and I was struck. Ever since then I made the movie my whole personality.

Good Morning

Jfl, keep digging. Show some examples of what exactly your problem is or keep quiet.

And your the one who is a foid, getting triggered over some forum comments, and then insulting my looks just like some foid on soyddit would do. Utter normfag.

Like I said before, this forum ain't for you. You're clearly weak.
Oh are you insulted pancakecel?

I thought you were free of such worries of "some guy commenting on a forum"
How does it feel to be mocked for what you can't control?

Such as due to my alcoholism?

You only cry when you're hurt, cuz you're as selfish and psychopathic as a female.

Oh are you insulted pancakecel?

I thought you were free of such worries of "some guy commenting on a forum"
How does it feel to be mocked for what you can't control?

Such as due to my alcoholism?

You only cry when you're hurt, cuz you're as selfish and psychopathic as a female.
You made a thread crying about me, the only one insulted is you. Enjoy being a pussy twink.

You made a thread crying about me, the only one insulted is you. Enjoy being a pussy twink.
You're clearly enjoying the attention, Mr "alpha male big dicked Tyrone" is what you think of yourself JFL. Everybody else is who disagrees with you is a pussy twink

You're clearly enjoying the attention, Mr "alpha male big dicked Tyrone" is what you think of yourself JFL. Everybody else is who disagrees with you is a pussy twink
Again, you gave the attention, by creating a thread about me dumbfuck.

Your retorts are wearing thin, it's not my fault you are weak. If you are afraid of being criticized then leave.

Again, you gave the attention, by creating a thread about me dumbfuck.

Your retorts are wearing thin, it's not my fault you are weak. If you are afraid of being criticized then leave.
There's a difference between insulting someone and criticizing them

I'm sorry that your IQ is too low for you to comprehend the difference between the two.

There's a difference between insulting someone and criticizing them

I'm sorry that your IQ is too low for you to comprehend the difference between the two.
I know the difference, you clearly don't. But whatever, your foid like over sensitivity and weakness isn't my problem.

Clearly you have no real world experience and are just some dumb kid.

I know the difference, you clearly don't. But whatever, your foid like over sensitivity and weakness isn't my problem.

Clearly you have no real world experience and are just some dumb kid.
Yeah pancakecel whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know that you are a walking case of cognitive dissonance and with this mindset you won't last too long in the real world.

Yeah pancakecel whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know that you are a walking case of cognitive dissonance and with this mindset you won't last too long in the real world.
I have been ostracized, mocked, insulted by normfags on plenty of occasions, throughout my various job roles and by just existing in public, spanning back several years into my school years too.

I know what the real world is, what experiences do you have if your so enlightened? And I'm still waiting for examples of your main point.

I have been ostracized, mocked, insulted by normfags on plenty of occasions, throughout my various job roles and by just existing in public, spanning back several years into my school years too.

I know what the real world is, what experiences do you have if your so enlightened? And I'm still waiting for examples of your main point.
Don't pretend that you give a damn about what I went through, if you did you'd never act like that towards me.

But whatever, you're just another internet bully at the end of the day

Don't pretend that you give a damn about what I went through, if you did you'd never act like that towards me.

But whatever, you're just another internet bully at the end of the day
And there it is, you have no real retort, because like I said you are probably just some dumb kid, with fuck all life experience and who's little girly feelings are hurt because of muh mean internet comments.

Next time you wanna call me out actually try and make a reasoned case for whatever your whining about, and use examples. Little bitch.

And there it is, you have no real retort, because like I said you are probably just some dumb kid, with fuck all life experience and who's little girly feelings are hurt because of muh mean internet comments.

Next time you wanna call me out actually try and make a reasoned case for whatever your whining about, and use examples. Little bitch.
Exactly pancakecel let it out. Let that anger out.

You just wanna believe what suits you, all it took for you to turn into the psychopathic asshole you are was two lines. You are a lost cause sorry to say that.

Exactly pancakecel let it out. Let that anger out.

You just wanna believe what suits you, all it took for you to turn into the psychopathic asshole you are was two lines. You are a lost cause sorry to say that.
Blah blah, you have nothing left to say. You called me out and I made you look stupid jfl. Its been fun though putting you in your place, we should do it again sometime

Blah blah, you have nothing left to say. You called me out and I made you look stupid jfl. Its been fun though putting you in your place, we should do it again sometime
You're so full of yourself that it's genuinely sad seeing it.
I wonder how long you'll last without killing yourself.

You're so full of yourself that it's genuinely sad seeing it.
I wonder how long you'll last without killing yourself.
:soy: :soy: Nice soy response. I live in spite of everything that has happened to me, and will continue to do so. Considering how emotionally weak you seem to be I'd put my money on you offing yourself before me, If I was a betting man.

:soy: :soy: Nice soy response. I live in spite of everything that has happened to me, and will continue to do so. Considering how emotionally weak you seem to be I'd put my money on you offing yourself before me, If I was a betting man.
You are a bot.

I used to do this, call out @Pancakecel but I realized we are in this together so I stopped being a cuck
Yeah yeah.

When are you proposing to pancakecel tell me, are we invited?

We can supply you with more lube so you can keep fucking pancakecel's fat faggot ass all day.

Yeah yeah.

When are you proposing to pancakecel tell me, are we invited?

We can supply you with more lube so you can keep fucking pancakecel's fat faggot ass all day.
Still crying, huh? :lul: Considering you are the twink its your holes that probably get filled on a daily basis